OBJECTIVE
To find artistic work as stepping stone to art career.

SPECIALTIES
Caricatures
Comic-Book-Style Characters
Portraits, charcoal or pencil

QUALIFICATIONS
Highly motivated artist specializing in cartoonist illustrations of people. Extremely enthusiastic in art and loves to create. Has strong commitment to all tasks undertaken and has a high sense of work ethic. A team player, high communications skills, ready to learn. Supported by graduation from North Kansas City High School with Honors: top 10%, IB, Gold Medallion and A+. Also supported by first job as caricature artist with Kaman’s Art Shoppes in Worlds of Fun where I was the first to hit $400 my first season and continued to be one of the top 5 sellers of my department. Highly computer literate. Demonstrated experience in computer generation (CG) with Corel Photohouse v. 3.0, reinforced by the creation of a hornet logo for the science department of North Kansas City High School which was printed on T-shirts. Also has significant experience with Microsoft Photo Editor. Solid experience with self-taught HTML.

DOWNFALLS
I'm only 16 years old.

WEBSITES
Novembre Aetherius Portfolio

EDUCATION
2001-2005 North Kansas City High School Graduate: Top 10% of class, A+, Gold Medallion, IB, in class of distinction
2005-2006 Maple Woods in persuit of Associates in the Arts

EMPLOYMENT
Kaman’s Art Shoppes
2004-current
Boss: Len Henandez
(816)-805-7741
kamanswof@aol.com

Caricature Artist
Drew impromptu and accurate caricatures of guests in Worlds of Fun.
Learned persuasive sells pitches, how to operate cash register
First to sell $400 at the start of the 1st season.
Worked as “opener” because of ability to sell well in mornings and afternoons.
Average Sells per day: Around $300 during the summer, including weekdays
Currently Top Seller of my Department

EXAMPLES