Darksoul Chronicles New Site
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Darksoul Chronicles New Site

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Icon Darksoul Chronicles New Site

I don't know if anyone remember the DS project i started some time ago. Well we have come along way since then. We have a new site that is fast loading and easy to follow. Let me know what you all think. I will be uploading new concept art every day so keep and eye out.
    http://www.freewebs.com/tgfx/

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Site updated with new images...

Last edited by tgfx; June 9th, 2005 at 12:55 PM.
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The site certainly looks a a lot better than the old one, the enviroment drawings especially look like they have a lot of potential.

From website:
    She is coming. She is coming for you. She knows where you are and she knows what you are and now she is coming for you. She is close now. You can feel her dark presence, but you do not understand her reason for being here. You're confident in the spells you have cast over the domain you now sleep in. But your confidence is shattered. You are shocked at the sight that the being that now stocks you could so easily break the spell barriers.

-There are some grammatical and spelling errors you might want to fix. For example, most of your paragraphs are extremely choppy, and "You are shocked at the sight that the being that now stocks you could so easily break the spell barriers" should be "You are shocked at the sight of the being that now stalks you so easily breaking down the spell barriers" or "You are shocked, seeing that the being that now stalks you could so easily break the spell barriers."

I am curious though as to the progress of the game; have you done any programming yet, or is it all still conceptual at this point?

Last edited by Cyrus; June 23rd, 2005 at 02:41 PM.
    "The proper rewards are not simply tacked on to the activity for which they are given, but are the activity itself in consummation." -C.S. Lewis
    "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid." -Proverbs 12:1

Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section!
    -Cyrus' Sketchbook-

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.