=== The Official CCAD Thread! === - Page 46
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Results 1,351 to 1,352 of 1352

Thread: === The Official CCAD Thread! ===

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    CCAD is known for its foundation classes, which all Freshmen take before declaring a major. There have been some changes in the curriculum where they are exposed to the majors earlier, others might have a better answer on how that has shaped up, but I think the essence remains the same.
    I believe this line of thinking continues into the illustration program, where the core classes focus on the basics of composition and visual story telling, finding your voice and eventually self promotion, rather than focusing on fitting into a certain industry.

Yes, you can pick a minor, such as writing or art education, but it isn't necessary, and you are required to take a certain number of classes from other majors as electives. Many will pick more fine art studio classes, but taking a product design class from Industrial design, fashion design or graphic design could all be good choices depending on your goals.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi all! I'm a 2014 fall hopeful. Hopefully to see you guys in a couple months. I'm filing out the application and I'm wondering what should I put for my personal statement. Maybe I'm over thinking it? I'm just nervous/excited to get into the school. I want to major in Animation but I'm thinking of dual majoring in Animation and Illustration. What do you guys think?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Members who have read this thread: 11