Page 19 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey faust, just thought I'd pop in and take a look at your inpirational work, good stuff, like the digi speedies you recently did, great work man, those enviornments at the top are awesome man, I'll check back in soon, can't wait for the next update.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Dfaegh!

@Chisa: Well, I wouldn't think of thing you or others do. That's why we all are different I guess

@purb: Thanks man! I already subscribed to that threat btw but didn't find the time to do all the tasks yet Or even remotely understand the lessons given there haha!

@Jofx: Nah, didn't have mastered it. There are tons of people on these forums who master the pen gazillion times better than me. But I apprechiate the heads up

@Dile: Sent you a PM dude! So just thx for your reply. And keep getting better.

@Darktwin: Next update, right on sir!

Well, times ahead are promising nothing but shitloads of work for me. Writing my masterthesis and several other papers I have yet to do will leave me typing to the next day for the next 3 months i suppose. And with almost all my creative flow (or drops) going into the thunderdome entry, I won't be able to pull much work of for this scetchbook. I don't even have the strengh to scan something.

So crappy speed-PS-shit will do:

Faust's Relaxation Exercises

Actually I delete those drawings all the time but not today. The task I give myself is to try to think with the fingers. It's something like carving the figure out of the mess on canvas. The funny thing is, it feels like the subject was always there and my (digital) brush is just ment to clean up the surroundings

I know it sounds cliché and in no way justified considering this:
    Have fun laughing and pointing fingers at me, see you in a couple of weeks *sigh*

Thanks
    Will be posting those everyday until someone tells me how to get better real fast in a way that is totally convenient.

Thanks
    wow, those postures are beautiful, as for the paints, I don't really know as I'm not too good at it myself, but one thing that helps me is visualize what I'm going to do before I do it. I just picture the color and form of the subject in my head, then go for it. Picture where the shadow and highlights will be. Think form. But, hey, I shouldn't be talking .

Thanks
    I really like those loose silloute pieces, you got something there Faust, keep working and pushing. I'm new to painting also, but keep at it man, don't let up.

Thanks
    @Goog: Well that doesn't work out for me yet, since my visualisation skills aren't that good yet. But I'm working on it Thx for stopping by!

@Darktwin: Glad you like them I won't let up, i promise. Don't know if I have something there haha

Quickshit for today:

Thanks
    Like, that you have a varied interest in what to study. Dig especially your architecture and stillife studies. You oughta watch your line econommy at your penscetches though. They look fuzzy and hairy at times.

Thanks
    @blacky: Thanks for viewing my stuff! Yes, gotta be a lit less hasty with my lines sometimed,I'll give you that

Well, I'm one year @ CA now. Well, I guess I learnt one thing or two. Still so much more to learn though.

But for now, I'll begin the new page with just another quickshit:

Thanks
    Hey man, try using a different brush, and more values. Maybe that'll help?

Thanks
    Nice loose paintings Faust, although some of them are messy to the point that its difficult to tell what they are.

Chisa's Happy Place (sketchbook) | chisa@deviantart | The ChiGarden | sketchblog

SSG No. 17

Thanks
    Hey faust, nice portrait study, the structure is looking right, my only crit is that the lips don't seem to give the illustion of rapping around the form of the face. The lips look a little flat, keep them coming man

Thanks
    damn, dude I really dig your digital stuff, nice fresh and dynamic stuff. the last portrait is pretty nice, keep at it, mate!

-----------------------
    Available for freelance work! contact me via : cgrobelski@gmail.com

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

friend me on Facebook!!!!

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 625 Posts
Hey Faust, Were are you ?
oh well, your latest update looks cool
I like the "program" you use, keep it up !!

Page 19 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1