Sketchbook: Gridurs Daily Madness[nude] - #31 - Dancing witches and Morbid Torsos! - Page 3

View testimonialsView Artwork
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    WOW! I love both of those. I agree with Fellah in that in the color one, the background detracts, but I still love the overall image. Although I'm a huge fan of b&w, I think that I actually like the color one better.

Definitely do the "Nightmare Creatures"--sounds like a great idea and, if they're as good as the bunny, I for one would love to see them.

Nice work.

Tom
    And todays two posts, say wich one you like the most!

Gridurs Daily Madness[nude] - #31 - Dancing witches and Morbid Torsos!

[/QUOTE]

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I prefer the one with the red eyes. Much more sinister looking!

!darkchild!

Feel free to checkout my work:
    darkchild's sketchbook

Don't forget to visit the Critique Section!!

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey everybody!

Been gone for quite a while, much moving around, and as it is now im living on the art school that im atending at, so thats all good.

So the digital work has to wait for a little while now, im starting to make some pencil work now istead, learning from scratch again, so today im going to post a piece that is connected to the one i posted last time. This is a pencil sketch on a picture that i have started working on with my Airbrush, its made on a A1 size canvas so it'll be quite big...

Very well, hope you like the sketch and i'll try to update news about the bigone as they come... Peace out! hehe

Sweet little Bunny Rabbit...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi man, nice to see you back! Hope you get to do a lot of drawings! Very nice to see you do pencils again man! Take care dude!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey all!

Today i'll post some random nudes hehe, just have to put more work down on female anatomy (and anatomy in general for that mather) so today i'll give you all these, aint holdin back nothing from here on! i have a scanner so i have no lame excuse why i shouldent post my daily pencil sketches, even if some of them are bad hehe...

Fellah: Hey man, nice that you checked by, i'll try to stay this time hehe, and you'll have to see alot of them pencil stuff in the future, and look, im not even close to have your line skills hehe, very rough stuff, but i'll start work on them nice lines asap!

And todays posts:

Be aware for the

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey dude, good to see you back. It's been a while. I like the updates. Your female anatomy sketches are good. You've improved. One crit, the first sketch, the head is a bit small for the body. The other two are cool. Waiting to see more. Later!

!darkchild!

darkchild's sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The rabbit at the top of the page cracks me up way cool

The nudes are pretty decent, but the rendering looks a bit on the sloppy side. I think youre just rushing through it rather than concentrating on having clean lines.

Other than that youre doing a great job. Keep it up

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey all!

Another day with some nudes, as i said, need to work much on these to get the feel for it once and for all, and not that i think its a bad thing to do either hehe...

Today i have one page for ya'll, one fast sketch and one that i worked on a little more, making a blacked out background to make the main subject pop out more, i think i did a decent job, but then again, thats your job to comment/qrit =)

Darkchild: Hey man! thanks that you droped by, the small head is noticed before i posted it hehe, i even wrote "<- Small head :" on the paper, you can see some of the text but i couldent scan all of it hehe, glad you liked the other two, hope you like todays post to!

Aesir: Hehe neat that you liked the rabbit, im working on a A1 sized airbrush painting that is based somewhat on that design, the plan is to make nightmare versions of all the Wounderland characters, but we'll see how this one ends up first =)

As for the nudes, im aware of my sloppy lines, and i will work hard to be able to make some clean and nice lines, the nudes posted were made with a 6B pencil, so the real wicked good lines is hard to make with such a pencil, but now i have switched to a HB and will try it out tomorrow.

Anyway, hope you like todays post more, couse here it comes! =)

Cya!

Last edited by Gridur; August 22nd, 2005 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    MMMMMMMM.....nekkid women....huhuhuhuhu... So are these photo refs? You should spend a bit more time and sketch one anatomy pose and render it like the stuff on your first page. These are great practice pieces. Lets refine it and get the pencils cleaned up. I've seen your stuff I know you can render. These poses are way better than your earlier works. I see a real good progression. Keep it up. Later!

!darkchild!

darkchild's sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's alive!

Nice to see you post again. Even nicer that you are working on anatomy
    Those nudes are looking nice, but as someone pointed out, the shading is kinda lazy
    But on the last one it was a little better.

Welcome back man!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome back, bud!

HEL-LO. What do we have here? Gosh, you leave for a little while and when you return it's nekkid ladies everywhere.

Gosh, those really look good. I especially like the first two you posted. And God bless you for giving them the correct anatomy in her nether-regions. I don't want to sound like a perv, but I hate when someone draws a beautiful naked woman and gives her a Barbie-crotch. Very, very nice.

Can't wait to see what you'll have next...How's art school treating you?

Tom

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice stuff here.. i think you've almost nailed your proportions.
    one thing you should focus on, though, is your rendering. always FOLLOW the form with your lines. never scribble to fill in a an area, people will notice and it won't look good. keep it up-

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey all people!

Todays post will be a refinement of the recent nude posts, this one i've puted a little more time into and i started working with a 2H pencil instead of a 6B pencil, made quite some difference, after this i worked in some darker shades with the HB pencil and finished of with 2B pencil, making outlines and shadeing the darkest part even more (the hair)...

Im pretty happy with this rendering, my scanner fucks some of it up (makes the pencil sqribelling stuff pop out more) but i think its a decent pic anyway =)

Hope you all like it!
    From here on i'll try to make som non photo ref work, so more freehand and free mind hereafter...

Darkchild: Yepp, those are photo refs. The pieces before had computer aid (cg renders allthrough) and these are pure pencil renders, but i know i can do it a bit nicer, todays post is rendered with more care and love hehe so i hope you like it!
    It's nice to work with refs to get them poses better, thats one of my weak point so i will work more with refs to get into the flow of the human body...
    Tnx for dropping by man!

Pencilator: Hey man! tnx for the comment, i've tryed to clean todays post up some, hope you like this one more =) spent quite some time on it =)

Tomoran: My Obcene buddy! hehe hey there. Well todays post is another nekkid woman, for your pleasure hehe...

You pervert! making such a comment about the laidies neither regions hehe, no just kidding, you have to make a correct rendering, so i just cant make the barbie version to make all feel better, no no no compadre, im in for the real deal hehe...

Art school treats me good, now we are concentrating on textiles so regular art aint scheduled till the week after next week, but it's still nice, we are working with traditional ways to refine wool, nature coloring and stuff, pretty interesting accually =)

Tnx for checking out my stuff!

Odds: Tnx for the comment and tnx for droping by, todays post is less scribberling and more smooth pencil work, pretty pleased with it so i'll hope you'll like it =)

Well, here it comes, 4-6h of work!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you did a real good job on that figure
    definitely nailed the rendering on that one

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That lady is one of your best yet. Very, very nice. Wonderful shading and proportions. WOW. The face is really good as well.

Hey, textiles can be fun--it's always nice to experiment in something you're not familiar or proficient in. Cool. Glad to hear you're doing well.

Tom

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey man!

This is looking awesome.

Much better then the earlier ones.

:mumble: need to do more of tits... uhm... this. :mumble:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Man, you bodies are smoken'. If you brought your faces up to snuff with the rest you'd be really getting somewhere. I'll bet a bit of work with a master and you make leaps and bounds.

Peace, Love and Harmony... I could never get them all into bed at the same time!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome!! I knew you could render like this, but you have surpassed my expectations. This last piece is spectacular. Great pose and rendering. Keep works like this coming.

!darkchild!

darkchild's sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    work here is really progressing man, that last girl looks hot! we always get crusty old farts to draw..

nothing is good - nothing is bad -- osho
    (all is well)

Omni 1's scribbles/doodles >>HERE NOW<<

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi folks!

Long time no seen again i guess hehe, been totally busy working on the game, soon it will be finished and i will become a cg milionaire hehe, well you have to have some sort of dreams dont ya!

Today i will give ya'll a wip, of little miss sin, this time in some new clothes! well, she still hasn't found any type of brah but i recoon she will in time hehe...

first over to some long awaited replyes...

daqu: Tnx man, im trying my hardest, but still have much practis to work with (dont we all?) todays pic is non ref one, hope you like it to!

Tomoran: Hey man! nice to hear that you liked the face, its hard to work with in small scales, but i guess its all about training =)

accually im back with textiles now again, after working with clay and ordinary art, it sucks hehe but hey, someone need to cloth all the morons out there, or the world would be a nasty place (or would it???)

I'll drop you a line later on man!

Pencilator: hehe hey man! back again, and soon youll loose me, but i will always be back someday again!

hehe yeah, do more tits, always a neat thing to do

L Scott Knight:
    Tnx for such nice comment, i will be spending more attention to the facial area in the future, i like to think that i pulled it of pretty nice in this post, hope you like it!

darkchild: Hey man! tnx for the comment, your boodies are starting to look greater by the post, will drop you a line soon!

omni1: hehe, well that w'snt a life model drawing (i wish!), last time we had that i had to draw a friend of mine runnin round nekkid, hehe but he was pretty funny bout it, sang and jumped around like a leaprechaun on the floor...
    Tnx for the comment btw!

Heres what we all been waiting for, Sin in new clothings! Keltic/Asian style kickin' azz of the bastards hehe

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's the finished version of sin in her new cloths, well, i could work on it more, coloring and stuff, but my comp is so darn slow so when im starting to pop more layers and use the big brushes things just seams to stop working, so you have to wait with the big prods till i get my slimy hands on a better machine...

Till then, rest your eyes on this one, hope you like!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn that looks good as 'sin' I really like the design on the dress. Was that done digitally? Your skills are really improving. Your rendering of skin is getting really smooth. I hope you have time to update your site more often. Later!

!darkchild!

darkchild's sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi all!

Today i have worked with something that i probably need to work a whole lot more with, colorstudy!

I used a ref pic to make and the damn thing took me a couple of hours to paint hehe, but i think them hours were well worth it cos im pretty darn proud over the result, and i learned alot by doing it to, some things that you just cant learn by looking, you goto get down and dirty and draw it...
    And i got somewhat better idea of skintones, but i need alot more training, so this probably wont be the last colorstudy you will see in this sb...

And to some answers.

Darkchild: Glad that you liked the new dress =) yeah that is a digital made piece, and todays post are to hehe, well i will not be able to update for a while now, im going to move tomorrow to a new apartment so i will be offline for a while, but i hope todays post will satisfy your needs hehe...

And the post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow awsome job on the newest painting, most of it looks like a photo

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey all!

Just a small update today, just took a shoot at Ch.otw theme, a quickie that is, so i wont post there, but here it's all free to post hehe, the theme was Death Messenger...

Baki: tnx for the comment man! Yeah, thats what i aimed for hehe, glad to hear that i nailed it then hehe...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    G'day to you all!

Today i've been working on a wierd piece that i've had in mind for a long time now, it's a little bit abstract, a little bit wierd and maybe a little bit morbid hehe, but i know all you wierdos like that sort of shit hehe, i do anyway, maybe im the only wierdo here, but i think not!
    Verywell, this is another one of the famous wip's so updates will come in the future...

Hope you like!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah man, nice to see that you're still working on your drawing
    Nice work with the reffed one. Pulled it off really nice. Are you doing any anatomy or life studies?

Hugs!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey all!
    This will be the last post for a while now, im moveing to my new appartment tomorrow so i wont be connected for a while, but when i do... hehe yeah you'll just have to sit and wait dont ya!

Anyway, i have a last treat for ya before i leave, a update on the wierd piece and a fast sp as a zombie with a goodbye message!

Cya guys!

Pencilator: Hey man, neat to see you in my sb again, tnx for the comment, well, no life studies for now, anatomy is a never ending project to study so i guess im trying to get it in little here and there, hopefully i can spend some more time on them anatomy studies at school soon!
    Very well, i'll be gone for a while, but i'll get back hehe i always do!

and for todays posts...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice stuff and you have goten more confident in your lines thats awsome!

Björn Silfverberg

B-Mans Spanking

Friends sketchbooks

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi people!

I havent got access directly to the computer now so today i'll give you a coal piece.
    This is a reproduction of an old masterpiece, i saw a guy here at CA.org that did something like this, of coarse with much more skill, but i felt attracted to the technique and are working pretty much with it now, at home and at school =)

At school im working on Michelangelo's David, working out pretty nice, will take a picture on it as it gets finished!

Very well, hope you like todays work anyway =)

B-Man: Thnx man! im trying to utilize more line work to my drawings, nice that you notice, as soon as i get my computer back, and the scanner, i'll post more pencil drawings =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.