Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Thanks
    "Tomoran: Well here she is, with head, bones and arms hehe, not sure if you would like her with so many limbs though"

I like her fine--even with the extra limbs and a head! Nice work. The habit is certainly a wonderful touch for those of us who harbor secret nun fantasies!

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of this provocative young member of the church.

Tom

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 469 Posts
    i concur with Mentler and others...

keep on fighting !
    i'll surelly drop by again!

cheers !

-----------------------------------------------------------
    BJÖRN HURRI | CONCEPT ARTIST & ILLUSTRATOR

MY PORTFOLIO | HURRICANES DAILY DOODLES '12
    MY EXCLUSIVE SKETCHBOOK
    VIKING: BATTLE FOR ASGARD
    TWITTER
    THE OTHER BROTHERS

Thanks

#9 - Sin at blackmass

Hi all!

Just cant get my hands off the Sin concepts, i really like to make her grow for each piece i make off her, today i gave her some magic powers, and a big attitude ritual knife, i want to plan up doing a scene with her as main subject to so i'll try to make a nice color thing next time. But i think i need to lay her to rest for a couple of days before i can start that one, but it will come sin lovers, dont worry =)

Many replies to answer today so i think i'll get right to it!

--- C&C Answers ---
    Cobi: Nice to see you stop by! tnx for the comment, seems like my shading is my biggest + right now, i hope i can keep getting better on it, i know i need to work more on lightning...
    ---
    Fellah: Hey! I stopped by mr. Tariq's SB and gave him a hi, and your right, he got some super nice stuff going on there =)
    ---
    Dc: Tnx m8, if you like Sin you wont be disipointed, shes the star of the show today to, and i will continue making more rendereings of her.
    ---
    Faust: Ahh, the brain! damn! totally forgot about that hehe
    In todays post I tried to give her brain some more room, hope you like =)
    ---
    Mentler: Tnx man, i'll keep that in mind, need to get better connection with my brain =)
    I really need to work more on basic form and shape, do you know any good resources for simplified figure form stuff? Im all to good on concentrating on details and seam to get stuck pretty often.
    Hope you like todays Sin rendering!
    ---
    Tomoran: Well, wait no more, here she is again for the third time, just cant get my mind off of her, so expect to see her again and again and again, well you figure out the rest
    ---
    hurricane: Hey man, nice to see you drop by, i'll keep on working on all the stuff that everybody have pointed out, looking forward to hear more from you in the future!
    --- End Answers ---

And todays Sin

Gridurs Daily Madness[nude] - #31 - Dancing witches and Morbid Torsos!

Thanks
    hey man hope you don't mind me busting into your thread, your bodies are coming along great but the heads seem pretty flat and could do with a bit more structure. i did a quick paintover to show you what i mean, if you want i'll take it back down .

anyway you're coming along great and soon you'll be able to tell me to bugger off

Thanks

#10 - Face of Dead

Well, i dont have a real breath taking post to show you guys today, but it just have to do hehe, today i made a face shot of Sin, really need to work more on facial structure, as Kaoki so nicely have pointed out, bustin my thread and all

to the answers (answer)

--- C&C (Answer)s ---
    Kaoki: I totally agree with you, i really need to put some time figuring out facial structure, i have been drawing bodys to much so now i need to draw a shitbunch of faces, compensating the skills i have in body structure, it's just down sad to not get a hold of the complete subject before you try to push it to the next level, i promise to get down and dirty with them faces, and as a reminder of my complete failure you better keep that post online a couple of month's hehe, just remember to take it away if you plan to red X it
    tnx for the c&c anyhow!
    --- C&C End ---

Well, here is the face of death...

Thanks
    Hi dude thanks for keeping a watch over my stuff
    You are getting some nice crits and comments here man - way to go and you are geting your stuff down solid, hehe.
    The lips on the last one is so nicely done dude! Grrrr, hehe - good work!

Thanks
    Hey dude - nice progress you're making. I would suggest doing some foreshortening studies. A couple of your studies are looking a little flat. Also do some value studies to suggest the volume rather than using linework

Keep up the good work!

Thanks
    NIce stuff! As everyone else, I like the lady sin-stuff even though her face doesn't really fit in with the nice body you've made. The face-studies you did, seemed to do you a lot of good, do some more, and she'll be lookin' real hot real soon

peace

d-C

Thanks

#11 - Sin WIP

Hey all!

Today im tired as f*ck, been busy working on a new website to the game studio that i work for (the only gfx artist in the bunch hehe) so that have taken most of my time, the site will be launched at monday so i'll post you guys a url then, today i have what some might say is a pretty lame post, a Wip post, but i hope to make a nice scene from this one, so the following days will probably be a little wip focused, dont have the gut to start a wip thread (or want to) but i hope to maybe be able to make it to the finally finished forum (the forbidden place) for the first time here at ca.org. so you guys better wish me luck and give me some bone hard critique to help me make a bad ass piece.

now to Answers

--- C&C Answers ---
    Fellah: hehe you better know I have my eyes plasterd on your SB.
    Well im working on getting things solid, i need alot of improvement, but i think im getting somewhere anyhow =)
    btw, i saw billy idol at conan o'brian today, old man rocks hard, real cool stuff. wished i had that washboard when i get to his age hehehe...
    ---
    Andrew: Im right on it, have been keeping foreshoreing in my mind while sketching on my analog pad, been pretty busy doing head studies though, but i'll try to apply some depht on the fullbody pieces to, this wip i will try to work some more with volume, will be a color piece in the end, so if i dont want to make it a comic styled pic i better get down and dirty with them volumes
    ---
    dCept: Hey dude, nice by you to drop in =) i've been putting some more work on them face studies, think im making some progress, will be continueing till i feel that i go past my body anatomy knowlage, so that i can produce full works that dont look strange in a certain part, better make it all good, or all bad then some good and some bad hehe (sounds kinda wierd though)

very well, peace on you to
    --- Answer End ---

Here is the wip!

Thanks
    Your stuff is coming along nicely. Great rendering on the bodies. I see you got that down. The forehead is a little long on that head only pic. Keep the ladies coming. Awesome stuff. Later

!darkchild!

Feel free to checkout my work:
    darkchild's sketchbook

Don't forget to visit the Critique Section!!

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks

#12/1 - Backdrop with skintones

Hi all, a little update for you all to compensate for the lame updates lately, today i will probably post twice, first the backdrop that i will post now and later something on the backdrop, probably a test to render a colored version of sin, this will probably be a wip though, the piece i did yestoday didnt work out quite as i planed so after a couple of hours of lame trying i gave it up.

This backdrop i think can help me get some inspiration to do some nice stuff, and not anything like the lame color work i posted last time, thatone was on the brink of total self humiliation hehehe.

Over to todays answer!

--- C&C Answers ---
    Darkchild: Thanx man, well now when i look at the face, the forehead really seam to be quite long, i hate long foreheads so that really suprice me, usually i draw pretty small foreheads =) will keep this in mind for future sin renderings.
    --- Answers End ---

Heres todays post #1, a backdrop with some skin tones attached to it, wich tone should i use on sin?

more to come l8r

Thanks

13 - Project SIN wip

I was accually supposed to post this yestoday, but my net were caput so i had to wait with the post till now.

Very well, this is the wip that im working on, Lady sin is shaded in b&W. i need to work on the shadows now, and correct some anatomical problems before i can proceed to the color work, i hope the shading is finished till next post, if you see any flaws, dont be scared to point them out!

Thanks

#14 - Sin in Color

Hey again! time for a wip update, this time lady sin have goten her self a tan (more color than b&w anyway ) i still got alot of work ahead of me, but this one i will work on till im happy with it, got some trouble with the forms right now, and one of the foots looks wierd, the left hand is pretty fucked up to, but this will be fixed, right now im doing alot of shadow work, trying to findout where to put it all, so this is top priority at the moment.

Very well, more updates will come!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1