Sketchbook: Sketches from Zack's Black Books.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Sketches from Zack's Black Books.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Sketches from Zack's Black Books.

Ok, a big post but I guess this is my introduction, so...

Had an artistic side all my life and was raised on video games and comics. Always been a sketcher and a doodler, rough stuff though, never really serious studies or full page drawings, and usually non-realistic. I have had experience with digital image software as far back as Print Shop Pro (B: drive floppys in DOS lol), and I would consider myself moreso a designer than an artist, though I concede the line separating the two can be very faint sometimes, and I do work on both sides.

My deviantArt account has a lot of samples of my work with Photoshop, Illustrator, 3dsmax and some of my photography (3d environment renders are further into the gallery). That's here; http://eidola.deviantart.com/gallery/

Only started working on a serious sketchbook around Christmas 2003, usually thumbnails, storyboards or quick idea scribbles. Here are some of the more presentable things from my current book.

Last edited by Zachariah; May 19th, 2005 at 10:56 PM. Reason: screwed up the img tags
    Become the change you wish to see - M. Ghandi
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's a good start, although the buildings have some perspective flaws. It's a pretty annoy process, but in the early stages, I think it's better to draw out perspective guidelines with rulers rather than go without them.
    Keep it up though.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1