Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    OH good point, you guys have to walk around the the front, where the call box is, and buzz apt. 23. I'll buzz the door open then. im on the third floor,towards the middle of it, through a lot of firedoors. its good fun.

If people get lost, I can always wander my way downstairs to let ya in

i think you and your group steph are the only ones who havent been here yet.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    thanks to everyone who came out yesterday. it was good session, im glad to see some new faces showing up to draw

see you all next week!

Thanks
    Thanks to you and Jax for inviting me. This is really good practice for me. Need it and love it. I updated my sketchbook thread with a some stuff from the session.

Motivation...gone.

Sketchbook be here...

Thanks
    Thanks again to Jax and Joe for the session! Definitely will be back, I need to loosen up again!

So! Just a reminder for Sunday, 9/11 @ The Harvard Natural History Museum-thing-place.

Eric : Are you cool if we meet at Au Bon Pain rather than the entrance, so we could walk down as a group? Most of us are familiar with that meeting place already.

So, for you newbies, red line to Harvard Square, then head to the GIANT Au Bon Pain (to your right if you exit the station from Church St)!

See y'all there!

Thanks
    I think I'll meet everyone at the museum since I'll be driving, and parking isn't great near the T. Don't have a cell phone... yeah I'm a dinosaur.

If no one's at the entrance by 10:15, and there's nothing fun to draw right there, I think I might just head on in. We should be easy to spot, not going to be that many people holding sketchbooks right?

Thanks
    awesome, I heard kuman was going to be with you, I've got kuman's cellphone number, and he has mine, so one way or the other we'll find you.

Thanks
    blankslatejoe - How often do you have your modeling sessions? I would really like to make it to a session soon, sounds like fun. Just kinda wished I had a little more money

Thanks
    oh, i host them about once every 3 weeks or so. I'll talk to jax about when she's available for another.

And come on man, 10 bucks? that's nuthin! models can be expensive!

Thanks

Thanks
    blankslatejoe - $10 is a great price for a modeling session, that's why I want to make it up there. But, I haven't worked since December and need to watch my money and travel expenses. So I'm a little choosy about what I allow myself to spend money on. This would be worth it though.

willow-whisp - You're absolutely right other than the travel expense of getting there. However this week I get the priviledge of nailing my studio door closed until I can produce a piece of finished artwork for Round 2 of the Thunderdome. To back that up, this will be the first COW I will have missed since I started 18 rounds ago.

I'm sure once my situation gets better I'll be up there all the time.

Thanks
    Sorry I didn't make it everyone. This turned into a really bad week for me. Now that I'm jobless I don't know how many get togethers I will be able to afford getting to. My vehicle needs some tune ups as well. This sucks.

Motivation...gone.

Sketchbook be here...

Thanks
    Leck: I understand your situation, believe me. Just try and get up here soon! And oh, I'm headed back to Hasbro on Monday to pick up some work... want me to light any small fires in your name?

Rkhon: Sorry to hear about your jobless-ness. I know it's a trek for you to get up here, so it's always appreciated whenever you can show up. Maybe we could arrange an outing in RI?

So, the museum trip was a great success, at least, I think it was! That place is a gold mine of inspiration! Some ideas were passed around while we were there...

...Joe, I know you said you wanted to meet there again next weekend, same time, same day. I'm totally down but I MIGHT not be able to go as I have been slammed with freelance for the next couple of weeks. Just the same, I will bust my arse to make time, that place makes me very, very happy.

Also! There is talk of a Salem outing to take place the weekend before Halloween. There we will find some old graveyards, the abandoned prison, dorks running around in black velvet cloaks, the Peabody Essex Museum and the campy PIRATE MUSEUM!

With regards to Salem, I can drive 3 of you (4 if you smoosh together in the back) and the commuter rail from North Station stops right in Salem.

So! Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Wow, that was a cool event! I got a kick out of seeing so many people there. And it's cool that people want to go back, it certainly is a gold mine.

Posted my sketches in my thread. Saw blankslatejoe's and willow-whisp's on their threads. Jason Snair had a really nice focussed skull sketch, great hatching. Would love to see the others.... post your stuff!

Somehow I missed Jax, and didn't meet a lot of the others there. Not enough time! We definitely need to get back there.

PS. Rkhon, bummer. Take care of yourself man, it won't be long.

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2