Thread: hi everyone!

Thanks

hi everyone!

wow, i just found this amazing site, its awesome. i made a forum last night to get people with great talents to post thier awesome work, i've seen the work here and its amazing, if i could just get some of you guys to come join and share some of your work thier too, i'd really aprecaite it, sorry about this advertisement, but since i made those forums, i would really want talented people to post some of there stuff, thanks a bunch!
    www.grafix.r8.org (gonna get better url soon)
    thanks alot!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I don't think there is a need for another cg/concept forum. Why drag people to other forums when they can all be together at one place as good as this? If you like this place so much why don't you start contributing to it and making it even better instead?

/M

Thanks
    i'm not trying to split this place apart, i just want some few people to post some of thier work there aswell from time to time, no harm in that you see i already created those and really don't want them to die out. also many people told me my forums would die out, and i want to prove them wrong by having some great artists from this place post some stuff there. but if you guys think its not right, have a mod delete this thread, i don't want to get banned here, i like this place very much!

Thanks
    Are you really creating this forum for the sake of art? Personally I think you have founded the forum on the wrong grounds. You seem to have made it to get fame and glory by being the admin and founder of an art site and hope to get recognition for it. At least that's the feeling I get from reading your posts and viewing the forum. There are forums in abundace nowadays, and the ones that live on and grow have something that other forums don't. Find out what it is and people will want to come to your forum.

Best of luck
    /M

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.