Thanks

Help a little bit

I don't know if it is artist block or something but everytime i draw it always ends up in sketchs and no big good works i want to see how good i can do but i don't have the right ideas.. last night i had a great idea but i have a hard time running with it.. i'm going to work on it tonight to see what happens

Any tips you could give me would be greatly apreatiate it.

and im not to into drawing from pictures or still lifes cause ive already done enough of that in school you know the sphere,cube, and cone shading and fruit.. the works i went to Austin Art School..
    ShaviSan Shavone G.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hmm.. i have that problem as well. usually when i get it, i just scribble some thumbnails to help me organize my idea. hopefully that helps

On the fringes of "acceptable" observation and commentary.
    Thanks
    Take a few moments when you come up with something, and do more than just thumbnail sketches. Write down the concept, and the major elements, and any other pertinent details.
    Then, pretend it is a consignment from a customer. Look at the concept sketch(es), and read the idea behind it, and then pretend someone is PAYING you to draw it. Decide on a timeline to do the drawing, the inking, and the coloring, and write that down, also.
    Then, try to complete the job as presented.
    Change is Inevitable, Growth is Optional
    I am The Choosen One!
    Jason sez: Draw more from Life!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.