Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey Shane, just wanted to comment on your battle scene and the latest Chow 4. I kinda liked the dead carcass flying through the air [now he tells me... ] but it looks good with it lower in the scene. When it was flying, the whole thing had more drama and was electrifying. Still, it looks decent and perhaps helps the entire composition as a whole.

The TransDi-Dragon Hunter looks sweet. Liked the addition of the floating piece of rock in the BG, and diggin the colors - they look like actual watercolors or washed acrylics, kinda like your conventional paint-on-canvas I used to see. (Still miss the smell of turpentine....ahhhh.... )

Cheers!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    dude you have SERIOUSLY progressed ALOT..... AGAIN! you are constantly improving at a good steady rate man, keep it up, your newer works look great. only crit is to maybe try and do a really high contrast piece, urs have good lighting but i wanna see somethin from you with only bits of really light pieces here and there, thatd be awesome

Thanks
    wow oh my gawd oregano! you KICK ass!
    seriously, that COW3 sketch almost made me sing with joy. keep it up man, you're improving so fuckin' fast- i'm jealous.

Thanks
    yeeaahhhhhh... the foot in the picture really makes the composition wayyyy better... neat pic

Thanks

‡‡‡‡‡ Bone Toss ‡‡‡‡‡

Love the expression on the Dragon bitch <> thanks for your vote <> had fun doing it <> something different for me <> I think I missed something however! are we illustrating an existing concept??

Anyway thanks again <>

Last edited by mentler; November 20th, 2005 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks
    wtf, I love what you do mentler! I think tons of people do, but don't speak up : P

I like how the battle pic came out btw! I think it works much better without the flying man!

N & B

~Sketches

Thanks
    Oregano,
    That's a pretty amazing piece. Congrats.

Neoknocker

Sketches. Crits are welcomed!

CHOW Time!

“I think you do what you’re destined to do, if you follow your heart and you follow your path, then you’ll always be safe with anything that you do, including art.”
    Serj Tankian -singer with System of a Down-

Thanks
    holy crap i love the touch up on the woman .im 13 and learning but you are probably a insparation .. no crits here cuz your better than me...haha

hey guys ..yeah i just joined about 5 minutes ago and i am 13 ..Im wishing to become a artist people say im relly good but they have no sense of art and so i came here ..I need some help with posting pictures and how to make them not blurry and crap like everybodys drawing look clear i have a digital camera though ..well im going to start posting as soon as i can and as for the pictures im going to post those as soon as i learn them.. -later guys

Thanks
    why is it showing that lol

hey guys ..yeah i just joined about 5 minutes ago and i am 13 ..Im wishing to become a artist people say im relly good but they have no sense of art and so i came here ..I need some help with posting pictures and how to make them not blurry and crap like everybodys drawing look clear i have a digital camera though ..well im going to start posting as soon as i can and as for the pictures im going to post those as soon as i learn them.. -later guys

Thanks

chow5 wips

Oregano IV :: stuff and things ... and stuff

Oregano IV :: stuff and things ... and stuff

Character of the Week :: A weekly character exploration activity.

Thanks
    Hello, Oregano. This composition is really something special. Sketch is so intriguing and mysterious. Lines are very emotional. I don't even want any colors. I'm already captivated with one line sketch. The image is not dark, on white background, but the mood is here, insinuating, poisonous, sly, as I see it. I love this ambiguous scene and strange poses and faces.
    Sveta Dudetta

Thanks
    ^^^agree man that line drawing for it looking real good !

Thanks
    Hot stuff 'Reg! I love the gesture and line work. I'll agree with what some people have said over in the CHOW thread-- I would love to see you drop the PS overpaint and go straight graphite on this. I think the digital stuff is actually detracting from the piece right now.

Looks like this is going to be another unfinished CHOW for me...

Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 3