My new Portfolio site!!1
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: My new Portfolio site!!1

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

My new Portfolio site!!1

Hey guys I have a new website called Artboycat...this site has illustrations, comic books and animation created by me....please check it out and let me know what you think......

http://www.artboycat.com

Do you need a Web Designer? Contact me!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I was confused by the single image in the comic book section that wasn't sequential. If it's the cover to a comic, put it in the illustration section. It takes forever to wait for the page to load with the comic pages and I can hardly imagine many hang around to see it. The comic pages are far better than your illustration stuff in my opinion so you really don't want people bailing out before they can see them. I also think you can edit down that comic book section so that it might load faster. I'm guessing it takes so long to load because you're preloading the images (maybe not, I'm not a web guy), but people would probably rather see thumbnails immediately, then only have to wait a second or two when they click to see a page. By preloading them all, you assume they will choose to and need to see every comic page when they're probably only going to look at four pages.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.