Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    Tei... the doll is so cute!!!! damn.. i love cute stuff.. I love that little girl holding the doll and showing tears.. nicely done.. look forward to the finished stuff, I think I am going to go home and draw some dolls.. hehe

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Sorry for not replying here lately (ive been lurking). All is great Love it all! Nice nice hatching on the hair

Thanks
    Would that dog have to do anything with that hurricane disaster?

Thanks
    Wow! So many replies... Thanks guys!

Zebzfree - your wish is my command!

Skrunchey - Everything I've done, you see here. Sorry, I'm pretty much all about the sketch! You're too kind!

van - thanks dude - you rock with oils, btw - never tried it, I think because the thought of spending HOURS and HOURS on one piece makes me shudder.

Carnifex - I hope you get better soon! Being sick ain't no fun!

Gloominati - Thanks - I was just venturing into Luke territory when I was distracted by the dogs - you'll notice I went through the same 'feeling out' period with Leia and Han...I need more time to draw.

Kentucky - hey, he looked that way in the shot! I draws 'im like I sees 'im...well, I try anyway.

bumskee - hehe, thanks...I need to do some compositions too dude...I like dolls, they're so easy to do!

Fellah - hey, thanks! no prob - I lurked on your thread all the time. When are you going to start a new one? Soon, I hope?

Quinster - he would, actually. Phuzion's piece made me think of doing something similar...just not involving Batman and Superman!

Okay! Okay! One page of no toons! Well, I tried anyway. It still looks like my stuff, just rendered prettily. You'll notice (no doubt) the darkness of the page...that's how my scanner normally works but with my line art, I can photoshop it into something crisp. Not so here...didn't want to loose the rendering. And I've already noticed, odds, that the bottom gal's eye is higher than the other. *sigh*

Welcome to the Zoo!**Mucha**May 26th**

Thanks
    I'll never get enough of these !
    just wonderfull

Thanks
    This is some great stuff.
    Neoknocker

Sketches. Crits are welcomed!

CHOW Time!

“I think you do what you’re destined to do, if you follow your heart and you follow your path, then you’ll always be safe with anything that you do, including art.”
    Serj Tankian -singer with System of a Down-

Thanks
    love the line quality. the style is also rockin. look forward to seeing more.

Thanks

The Hick's Point of View

Wonderful renderings. I especially like how you rendered the hair of your subjects. The only crit is on the rendering of the German Shepard. The value looks good, but it doesn't really look or feel like fur. I also like how you can simulate cloth and the lighting of it.

Since you don't like doing "finished" pieces but so many here would like to see them, how about doing one finished comp a month?

My List of Works
    Self-Portraits
    Sketchbook 01

My Wife's, Teigrob, Sketchbook

Thanks
    Great stuff you’ve been working on tei! Love the rendering on the last page you’ve improved quite a bit!
    Nice to see you take on the challenge of drawing humans, and all the hard work is really paying off, keep it up! Oh, and yes artwork is the best way to express our emotions, so I’m glad you took it out on the paper! Very happy to know you’re doing well now!
    T~

Thanks
    hot doggity dog tei.. your aug. 28th update was awesome... love that character trying to open the jar... great work..
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    Tei Tei Tei.. seeeeee? I know you like doing those stuff, you should do them more often. they looook sweeet. the little girl is awsome, i agree with you on the eye though. SHow us MORE~

Thanks
    Setherial - Thanks!

neoknocker - thank you!

spiffster x - Thanks! Don't worry...I love to post!

Kentucky - you're sweet! One a month? I don't think that'd be enough to really stretch my skills in that direction. Probably more like one a week...*sigh* Oh yes, now that you mention it, the dog's fur does look more like hair. Grr...I knew I should've found ref!

tempist ~ thanks - I don't do rendering like that very often because it is so-o-o tedious!! I'll keep practicing the humans...going to life drawing today! Yay!!

vigostar - hehe, thanks! I had fun with that too. I love expressing emotion!

bumskee - no I don't! If I had my druthers, I'd do cartoony stuff all day long! Unfortunately, one gets bored...one also gets harrangued... And, doing more realistic stuff improves the cartoony stuff, so really...I still don't especially enjoy it though.

Cartoons! hehehe...

And I REALLY need to study hands. Like, a LOT more. One page does not cut it!

Thanks
    No idea why I didn't look at this thread sooner; must say I love the style you have, especially the eyes you give your characters. great stuff, gonna keep watching this thread

Thanks

The Hick's Perspective

Very expressive update. You have a gift for capturing movement and expression in just a few key drawings. Makes me wonder if you spend a lot of time rehearsing this stuff before a mirror or just go with it. Especially with the movement of the eyes.

As for the hand studies, sure you can improve with more study (who couldn't) but I would have to say that overall you're pretty top of the class in nailing them. Specifically the cartoon hands look nice and shows that you have studied hands.

So not to add more to your already burgeoning plate, when are we going to see the finished animation on your site since your drawings show you have a flair for doing animation?

My List of Works
    Self-Portraits
    Sketchbook 01

My Wife's, Teigrob, Sketchbook

Thanks
    onir - Thanks! I'm not surprised you hadn't looked before - Zoo? Animals? Isn't this a site for game concepts?

Kentucky - Actually......one of my favorite pasttimes is acting in front of the mirror. I know, I know, I need to finish the animation! Hopefully it'll be done by the end of year!

Okay, what's with the 'gladiator' stuff? Did I miss the sticky that said we all now get ranked? Okay...weird.

Life drawings! Yay! It's been so long since I've been to a session. I should go more often!

Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast