Page 25 of 87 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Zoo!**Mucha**May 26th**

Thanks
    harrison ford sketches...
    nice man, just keep workin' that anatomy book!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    *rofl* the expressions are priceless. i also ask if that's you eating it or just a personification of your feelings or...stuff.
    Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Fellah - thanks dude - hadn't realized they were looking flat. Weird - I can do female noses fine, but males... I'll get it eventually...

Quinster - heh, well, barring differences due to heavy cartoonization...yeah.

bumskee - thanks dude...I'm working on improving my humans. Still an uphill battle at the moment...I shall overcome!

auto_matt - Thanks! It's "The Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist" by Jeno´ Barscay. Fantastic book, highly reccommend it!

Odds - Yeah...what can I say? I like Harrison Ford! Oh don't worry - anatomy is too much fun to stop now.

Carnifex - Thanks! Those are actually the expressions I was performing. Well, slightly exaggerated...but wouldn't you be making faces at raw oysters?? hehe, just ask my fiance - he just laughed his head off when he saw my drawings and nodded. You'll note though - HE didn't eat any! Chicken!

Shaman after Fellah's...of course, mine isn't nearly as cool. See that feather? I found one about that big on a beach while camping last weekend. I love huge feathers.... And some neck studies. Study study study...

Welcome to the Zoo!**Mucha**May 26th**

I'm sorry, this pic is really silly...I was in a mood to ink something dramatic, so what do I do? Something silly. *sigh* I think I'll paint it tomorrow though - what do you think, bumskee? Should I?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    hehe, you should ink it.. nice hand writing by the way. The line is a bit thick I think.. hmm you would have to colour it quite flat I think.. but go for it.. will be interesting. The sharman is nice, we should colour that too.. haha.. i might go home and quick colour that girl and a dog.. is that you by the way?

Thanks
    erm...I plead the fifth? Well, I do wear a braid - it's not that long though. And I most definitely do not have a kinkajou...and I am not that slim. Otherwise...yeah, sure that's me! *cough-liar!-cough*

ahem.

Well, you had to know it was coming. First Chewie...then Han...of COURSE I would eventually get to Leia! And renew head-banging. She's even harder than Han!! GAHHH! *sigh* I will conquer this...I will!

Thanks
    wooooooohohohooo there are my sloths and Platypuses, I have noticed em much to late! Great stuff! Well I should sit down for about 2 hours and think about more suggestions
    Wow Starwars is actually the last thing I'd expect in this sketchbook. Well nevertheless great as always and those studies are sweeeeeeeeet
    -----------------------
    Available for freelance work! contact me via : cgrobelski@gmail.com

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

friend me on Facebook!!!!

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    You just have so amazing skills to draw those animals so lifelike again and again. Rarely have seen as juicy expressions on animal faces. First time scrolling your thread some days ago those deers made me draw some animalpages also. You do inspire me for real!

Thanks
    Kinkas! *love* They're wonderful! The only time I ever did one was an anthro-character I made. Perhaps I should try drawing a regular one. Boy, your art is really influential. I like that one with its tongue hanging out. XD It amuses me. The one clinging on the arm is adorable. Makes me wish I had one as a pet.

And more corgis! Yay! ^_^

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    bawhahahah, how cute is that!!! sooo cute.. love cute stuff.. nice going Tei. I had a go at painting it yesterday...ermmm.. it didn't work out (?) yeah so... maybe again soonish.. hehe.. I didn't know what to do..

Leia.. not going too well? makes me freak just even thinking about doing expressions.. you will do fine like you did with solo.

hehe love the cute stuff, that a dog and a cat? love the expression.

Thanks
    Gloominati - really? Why? I LOVE StarWars, dude! 'Sides, I need more practice with faces, and I figured I might as well work with something that a) I like anyway, b) has plenty of photo refs available, and c) have such recognizable faces that everyone can chip in crits.

Maknien - thank you! Animals have always been my first love drawing wise...I enjoy spreading the love!

Kat_Warrior - hehe, glad you like! Anthro's are fun, but I like doing the real animal, 'cause it only makes the anthro more accurate. (Plus real animals are more socially acceptable. )

bumskee - I love cute too - seem to do it as easily as a duck to water. *shrug* oh well. Yeah...Leia is giving me fits. I did a little better today, but I still need to find a good profile shot of her.

So! More Leia...and, sure to make guy's hearts everywhere go pitter patter, Leia in her slave outfit! Enjoy! The only one from ref is the slave outfit...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    hehe,to be honest the little thumb in the lower left corner looks the most accurate of them all *tease*. but i guess you're handling it better than me. atleast, you're doing it. i'm far too lazy to tackle refs.
    and omg the dog,haha! it's fantastic. i was reading one of my fav webcomics the other day,and guess what turned up? just a dog as this. well, almost: http://go-girly.com/?strip=276
    go girl!
    Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Supercool shaman - love the stick with the feather. And your rendering on those studies is really sweet.

Thanks
    Hey, i had to stop by and see what you were up to... I love those expressions from the oyster eating.. really good work.. Also, the star wars characters are looking good... Keep up the magnificant work... yor going to be a star!
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Page 25 of 87 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast