Art: KILLEROCTOPUS.com A New Begining!!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile KILLEROCTOPUS.com A New Begining!!

Hello all,

I'm so glad that a site like this has come into existence. It's such a wonder to see a great many styles, ideas and influences converge at this one junctunre that has the potential to shape and inspire artists.

Being inspired motivated me to launch a site (*at long last). www.killeroctopus.com is where its at. I have so much to learn, so many milestones to surpass and even more hurdles to overcome. I hope launching this site, and being a part of this community here, I may learn , improve and inspire and motivate someone if not anybody at all.

This is version one of the site. If for some reason, you face problems with any part of the site or if you feel something is not right with it. Please, do let me know. I'd be glad to hear from you, get your feedback and hear your comments. After all, it is through support and criticism that we grow. And growth should be our ulterior motive to be here.

Thank You.

Anup Lobo.

Hey you guys, I loved the work in the THUNDERDOME. Absolutely awesome. Feels Great to be a participant , even in a miniscule sort of way. Look forward to more of them.
    KILLEROCTOPUS.com  A New Begining!! (A concept fella in Sculpey)

Last edited by Lobo; August 21st, 2002 at 10:03 AM.
    "It is discipline, and not talent that , distinguishes the pauper from the king"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.