Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    haha, digging your anthro like characters. Your take on a werewolf is really interesting man, and the bird dude has some sweet personality, dig how the wing turns into a hand like limb. Digging the variety in this last dump, cool cars, weapons, characters, you got it all. The rythm and flow in your fine arts stuff gets better as it goes. Sweet.
    TUNAFISH SAMMICHES?!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Awesome shit all-round man, guns,cars,wolfes,birdies etc are all badass. Love how you redrew the wings on the bird using postit notes, brilliant!
    Nothing to crit this update, only thing i can crit about the previous one is that the last drawing of the guy leanin forward couldve had a lot more emphasis on the spine and shoulders to convey the weight he was putting down. The lighter lines there kill the tension.
    Nikola Odic
    sketchbook
    site
    you got them purty lips, boy

Thanks
    Your work is freaking! And your schoolwork is amazing too. Damn, I'm a graphic design student but we learn shit in school. They put somethings in front of us and say 'draw that!'. I know we draw it, I have drawn many things before but I Think they need to teach some basics before saying that. No structure was teached. Nothing! Thats a crap system. I don't like it. I'm working hard to get in another school. We haven't even drawn a nude figure! ( Don't know if its legal at schools but i think it has a big role at learning human anatomy. )

Thanks
    Spent 3 hours on this one, hopefully I captured my likeness a bit better! Was aiming for a darker self portrait, without being too cheesey. I think i failed.

Sirio_Brozzi: Thanks man! appreciate the kind words.

SirGreensock: Thanks dude! yes, youve just witnessed a classic animator trick! (post its make due for wonderful corrections)

eXceptioN: Well, technically im not really taught anything either. Its pretty much what you go through, except we get more specific assignments, with teachers there to critique you if you want it. Basically the more you put into researching stuff for school assignments, the more it pays off, the better you get. I dunno if thats legal where you are, but it is here and man Im so thankful! It really is helpful.
    Last edited by Amazing Action Ape; February 11th, 2007 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 781 Posts
    Nice sp's! :] I need to get into this stuff.

I like your style, I don't know how to describe it. ;] Keep doing sp and/or studying reference. Cheers!

Thanks
    I'm digging that last sp. Actually all of your last updates are top notch. The racecar painting is a little weak, though. I don't really know where to look. The saturation is kinda all over the place, there isn't a very concrete focal point. I think a lot of this stems from the car's colours and the sky's colours being so similar. Take this with a grain of salt, you're far above my skill level.

Thanks
    Newest and probably the last version of the self portrait. Ive kind of turned myself into an Ape style mr sinister. LOL I should work a bit more on the hair, I just noticed some tangent lines! CURSES!
    Also a friend of mine pointed out the patterns on the face flatten too, Ill have to tweak those as well.

MattGamer: Thanks dude! I dont know how to describe my style either! maybe a kinetic ape like lyrical flowing animated comicbook thing? oh I wont ever stop studying.

Ryn: Thanks My painting skill level is still far below anything else I can do! Hence my current focus on trying to level it up Looking forward to seeing your sheridan portfolio!

Thanks
    Hey, the newest portrait is looking really good thus far. I'm eager to see how you handle the designs on the face and whatnot.

Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/v/Gfhh2O8LnYI

http://www.youtube.com/v/Wa8NgjaT_tY

Lots of stuff to still be fixed on the korgoth head rotation. Namely some tweaks in the rotation itself, as well as more anticipation on the cup, during drinking, slowing down the wipe of the face, and some more character into the lipsync (which isnt even registerable in this crappy quality) I also added the finished pink panther walk cycle we had to do.

EDIT: I couldnt figure how to embed the video into the post, if anyone knows how, send me a PM please!

Kennygeeze: THanks dude The prefinal is up, made mself look like a playing card !

Thanks
    You're a beast.

Thanks
    Nice job on that korgoth rotation dude, couldnt get that walkcycle to work though.
    TUNAFISH SAMMICHES?!

Thanks
    amaaaaazing lines man, sooooo good!

I love the weight, and your gestures are sooo fluent and bold.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 781 Posts
    I don't think you can embed video on the CA Forums. I have tried. Heh.

I posted comments on your vids. ;] Way sweet.

Thanks
    Just a small update, some sketchpages from a few weeks back, will be posting newer stuff soon! uhh yeah.. never really know what to say here. lol

Quinster: I prefer the term, intellectual ape of amazing action, although most enjoy stereotyping me as your typical beast, yes. Thanks

Sirio_Brozzi: Thanks man, Ill be posting up the final soon enough. The panther walk should work now.

Zacharybear: Thanks man!

Mattgamer: Yeah, makes sense now. Thanks for the comment

Thanks
    Was wondering where you had run off to! That profile drawing of that sharp featured dude next to the joker sketch really stood out, some really neat stylization. Dug your head stuffs.
    TUNAFISH SAMMICHES?!

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast