Art: here are some new pictures
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

I live in Fenton MI and now that it is becoming warmer out I will once again love it here.
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

here are some new pictures

here are some new pictures some of them are edited and some are not please look at them and let me know what you think.

I took this picture in lapeer mi

edited but i liked the gerfetti

this was taken about two weeks ago at a beach that my bf took me to. the sunset was nice

i took this picture in lapeer mi we walked by a stream and it was begging to be photographed.

this pictures was taken at the same place as the last one

same place as the last two

i love this picture this is lacie i am just learning on how to take color out in photoshop if you have any advice please let me know

this is my boyfriend i actually got him to pose
    this is me at a beach in mt morris
    pretty flower just learned how to do this so sorry if it looks like bad if you have any advice on how to fix it or how to do it please let me know

this is what the flower looked like before i took out the color this is the original photo.

Last edited by blueeyedfairyinpink; April 19th, 2005 at 02:58 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the train tracks are really nice, i think it needs a bit more contrast and some more intense colors to ull out the forms a bit. nice composition

the portrait of your frieind in the green is pretty nice, i'm liking to strong focal point on her from the green, and the subdues reds/browns of the leaves add a nice effect interesting and cool perspective

the one shot of your friend in white is lacking in the composition. there is a lot of dead space on the left b/c the tree is centered and she's looking to the right so naturally we want to follow the direction she's looking in. i think it'd be better if she was cropped on the left side of the picture so there is something for us to follow. the strong vertical element of the tree grabs a lot of attention, if she's on the left side in the same pose on the tree(the tree is behind her on the left side) then it'd really grab our attention and then let our eyes flow with the picture in kind of sideways "t" compositon

essentially: (sorry for the bad, quick text-based example )

| ->( )
    | | /_\
    | ||__|
    | ||__|
    | ||__|__________
    |/
    |_________________

as for the flower picture, did you use close-up filters? i think it's just way too centered, also some color in the background would really help. i think it'd also benefit from an even closer shot

really nice update, i look forward to more in the future

I live in Fenton MI and now that it is becoming warmer out I will once again love it here.
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

thanks for the advice

thanks for the advice. the flower picture actually had color in the background but i used a filter in photoshop to take the color out and that picture is the result . I origially took the picture so that the flower was in the center. When the color is there it looks much nicer. the picture of the girl in the white shirt was much bigger but was scroped i will take your advice and see what i can do i can edited it differently. thank you again for everything. keep it comming

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    All I can suggest is to look for more compositional values while taking photos. Things like depth and the triangle shape. You have good composition in most of your pictures, but some are slightly lacking. You have an eye for interesting things in nature, experiment more with this. My favorite picture out of the bunch is either the 1st one with the train tracks (I often walk along train tacks and it reminds me of those moments), or the use of colour in the water and sky shot. Its really neat. Keep on practicing and playing around with stuff.

I'd also like some comments on my photos, if you wouldn't mind. They are in the "Photo's from ontario" topic. Thanks.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

please go and look at my other pics

i do have other pics down the list please go and look at them they are so much better then these. they are older and i was actually trying with those please go and look at them and tell me what you think.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

^_____^

The picture of Lacie looks great!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I just wanted to say that I really like 1, 4, 5 and 6. The girl looking up in a green sweater is nice too (like what you did with the colours) but I'd prefer if the top of her head wasn't cut off. Keep posting

Circlelimit - Daily sketch | Photography

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.