Can someone draw something for my website?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Can someone draw something for my website?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Can someone draw something for my website?

Hey everyone I own www.stolenname.com. My question is can you come up with funny header? The site is oriented towards college and older people so think of what might be cool or funny for them.

The winner if there is one will get a link of their site on my home page. Please draw some stuff for me. If you need it to be explained further let me know. also please have the image you draw be as long as the one on the site / it can be slightly taller though.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    no one?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi I'm (insert random name here) and I need some art. I know that artists draw stuff all the time, so I thought maybe I could get you to create an illustration without me actually having to give you monetary compensation. Instead, I'll offer you a chance at "promoting" your work by linking your website, something that you could do at 500,000 other more frequented sites for free. If you think this sounds good, please e-mail me free art tailored to my needs. Afterall, you can all just like, sit and draw and stuff so it's not really work and I don't need to offer a real incentive.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.