Cleaning dreamcast/any game cds.
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Cleaning dreamcast/any game cds.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cleaning dreamcast/any game cds.

Hey guys. I have a game that i realllly want to play (shenmue for dreamcast) but ever damn one i find the first disk has small scratches on it and dreamcast cant load it, it can occasionaly but very rarely. Anyone ever use a good cd cleaner to clean their old games im thinking about getting this one http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...onics&n=507846

Any help would be great beause for some reason cds for dreamcast and saturn are very sensitive

"One needs a certain humility to learn, arrogance never does good." Chiseledrocks.com article
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have only used a disc Dr. before. I ended up buying a saturn game off some guy with tons of scratches on it, he gave it to me for like a dollar, but after running it a few times through the disc Dr, it worked fine. this one looks like it would work just fine as well.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    anything like a disk-doctor is good --- basically they sand down the entire disk to the level of the cracks ... and if that doesn't work, check to see if there are any 'holes' in the top sticker, for a place where you can see through the lable... on older game disks like that the top sticker can 'chip' away at the information when torn off.

my website
    -- playing: "Pikmin 3" and "World of Tanks"
    -- reading: "Death of the Liberal Class" -Chris Hedges

O my soul, do not aspire to immortal life, but exhaust the limits of the possible. - Pindar

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.