Sketchbook: The billion page PS digi SB- old fashioned apology,, don't ground me, mom. - Page 24
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm not sure if I posted in here before - but this is some of the best work I have seen in this forum. Incredibley unique and diverse....a real machine.
    Cheers-s.

*:*www.scottaltmann.com*:*
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

sve is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi, Tony Light Steps, where are you in this moment? I'm tired of your absence. Will you back anytime soon? I miss your art and your letters in your own, "Tonish" lighthearted style. I hope you are doing great, but if you are down, write neverhteless, I will be happy to hear from you and entertain you if you are down.

Yo Man.....long time no post... You're probably busting your ass somewhere creating some juicy art. Either way, people here always look forward to seeing your next unveiling. Till then...Peace

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

hi,,,, sorry I'm late,,, dont ground me.

Hello everyone!!!!

so sorry I was absent for so long,,,,,even more sorry that what I have to show is so out of keeping with what I ussually do,,,,,,,I have been really busy,,,,,,,,and I am in the process of learning lots of important but boring things!!!!!! yay!!! anyhoo,,,,, I just felt that if I did not post this weekend,,, then I would never post again,,,,,, but,,, I got a long weekend and that gave me the time..........here is some of the things I have done in my spare time,,,,,,,,,I have been doing so much work these last couple of months at work,,,,,some very funny shit,,,,but I regret to say I cannot post it for at least another year,,,,,,,*sad face*,,,,,, anyway,,, I am getting settled in now and can see the light at the end of the tunnel in terms of having more time to work on my own stuff and contribute to this great forum,, (which, consequently, I do not even recognize any longer, hehe)

here is my meager contribution for now,,, I promise to show more quality in the coming weeks,,,,,, these are just the results of my fledgling investigations with different ways of producing 2-d works........

I am talking alot to avoid showing this tripe,,,hehe..

first, a graphite guy,,,,, doing tons of this,,, but no time to scan,,,,,boohoo....

been working with the idea of outputting jpegs form different 3-d packages and pretty-ing them up in PS and painter....

more of that

working with some new brush sets I made in my spare time........

these, as always,, for therapy,, haha

another one of these,,,, still in the middling stages....

looking through the king kong artbook and wanted to do some fire.....

just dabbing over some graphite...

Me singing a song of love to some disinterested red head.....

and a little wheelie..

replies!!!!!!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

white rose::::::::::::::::::::::::

no it worked wrong thereafter,,,,, just got a titanium one though,, so I will not bite anymore....thanks for the kind,,,, and ambiguous word about my sketches,,,,,,,bye

Groover mcnab:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

awww, that is flattering,,,,,,save away if you like,,,,,,, I feel kind of jerky not just getting a simple little website up so folks who actually want to look at the work once in a while dont have to clog up their HD's..........thanks for the support and such,,,word

that fat kid::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hi there,, thanks for the kind words man,,,,,,, hopefully one day,, my drawings will be more impressive than my displays of low self esteem,,,teehee.......glad you find humour in the work,,, it is my little addiction,,, sitting on the couch and drawing while I giggle to myself and act retarded.........in that respect, good things have always been coming to me..... I am working conceptiong now, and I am so busy,,,,,,,,reading all these posts makes me know that this forum is a big part of my enjoyment through art,,, thanx!!!!! take care.

main loop::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hey old friend who I've never met!!!!!!!! It is nice to be finally writing you back.... busy busy busy!!!!!!! sorry it is so tardy that I feel dumb even pretending to act like you remember writing your post....... I love that centaut girl,,,,I am really impressed with how much you changed the mood by implementing such a traditional, dutch master type colorization and rendering..... beautiful..... you flatter me with the attention,,,,,,,

bye tony..

sve:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

oh sve, sve, sve,,,,thanks from the bottomest of my heart!!!! you are too rad 4 words. I am so sorry for not posting in like 2 months......I feel like a jerk-o.....hehe....I have been very busy at my new job in a new country and city and all of that,,,,,,also trying to make new friends.....whew.... very hard work....... also, got my little heart shattered by my sweet but silly ex-girlfriend,,,,,,,*sad face*,,,,,,,,,,*sigh*........so so many things between me and new posts, you see? *excuse-o-meter explodes*

I am so happy I made you glad all those months ago,,,,,,,,,,

hugs, tony

chris noeth:::::::::::::::::::::::

Yes, there are many layers,,, sometime 50 or more....... don't try to emulate that, though,,,,,,hehe,,,,haha! I am constantly flattening,, adjusting,,,,,,, erasing, merging and all of that buisiness........ If I can say one thing to help about process,,,,,,, don't be shy,, just do shit, all of it,,,, don't try to be logical,,,,, just work and work,,,,,,, you don't want to think about what to do next,,, you should be familiar enough with the tools ( not the process) to have 100 things you would like to do next to an image,,know what I mean? The process is going to have to wait for a while,,, I am frightfully busy and that kind of thing......... I will get to it though,,,,,,, promise.

main loop::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

thx, I will paint it now,,, motivational guy, you.

Chuck,mate:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

thank you, man. I only want to please folks who see in my drawing just how much fun and purpose I find in making it. it makes me feel great.......I will try to post more these days.....

tony

vigostar::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hey man,,, glad you like em'''......... haha,, they are a lot of fun to do,,,,,, of course, if they had their own world,,,,, it would be full of problems and that kind of thing,,,,,,I feel like as long as I leave the poor little things confused and posing in akward positions,,,, they will remain oblivious to the endless melancholy of being accountable for cleaning behind their ears, paying the bills and feeding the turtle.... haha... thanks for stopping by......

tony

blog::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

thanks for noticing something I thought was not really there,,,,,,,, I am doing figure drawing every week for three hours from a live model,,,,, and I think it is helping a wee bit.......... thanks for always being constructive and critical when you come around!!!!

ZebzFree:::::::::::::::::::::::::;

teehee,,, looks like you spoke too soon,,,, sorry I bailed,,,,, busy guy all of a sudden........hope this tiny update is not a total letdown........take care..

koppa::::::::::::::::::::::

werd.

sve:::::::::::::::::::::::::

dudetta, I wish I had come and read this when I felt sad,,,,,,, you are awesome.........I am listening to love songs and typing now,,,,,, smiling to think about you wanting to tell me you like the deformed little people I do.... You make me remember to do it more,,,,, to love it more,,,,, and to share it more..... I am cringing to hear what you have to say about the constrained and typical things I post in this dump,,,oh dear,,,,, I amscarred,,, ahahahah..... miss talking with you like there was nothing else........

oh,,,, about the people jumping from roofs,,,,,, I should of been more specific,,,,,, I see on the internet,,, videos of young guys in the former bloc.....doing amazing acrobatic things in the decaying urban structures,,,,, really reminds me of the dreams I had as a kid with the flying and defying gravity and that kind of stuff.......

I will try and write and post more some days in the next weeks,,,,,,,,

thank you for the sweet words,,,,,,, you are swell.

tony.

oma:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

*blushes* thanks for the big compliment,,,,,, I am not worthy,,,,,,, I am glad that you like!!!!

britt::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

oh gosh,,,, who is the big jerk who did not reply,,,,,? it is me!!!!!!! I am ready,,,,,, but I bet you have been ready for 3 months,,,hehe,,,,,,,, wish I could show you some of the new stuff I am proud of,,,,,,, miss the banter around here.......... hope you are well,,,,,, and I want to do things,,,,, so ,,,

hehe..

n1va::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I don't know how I ever got to be 5 starerer,,,,hehe.........i appreciate it a lot though,,,,,,,, (except for the pressure...) jk,,haha..... this place is an amazing rescource for skills, techniques, and confidence. thanks for taking the time to write something.

sve::::::::::::::::

*poof* I am here.

bumskee::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

I am honored to be talking with you right now,,,,,,, you are doing some of the most beautifil work I have ever seen right now....... thanks for sharing it. and for being a bro.

sve::::::::::::::::::

I think there is a way to ensure that by copying the full resolution file to a disk, deleting the original and giving the disk to you,,,,,, that you could actually be the sole owner of those drawings,,,, would you like that?

the gnoll::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

you are kind to say no crits,,,,,,, but I know these are scribbles,,,, and therefore are kind of made of mistakes,,,,,,,on purpose, you know? haha... glad you like them......

oishiiniku::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

haha......I love you!!!!! Iluv'ya!!!! thanks for the invitation to return,,,, and for not being mad ...phew,,,,, I promise to post more cooler shit than this bunk pony-poo I dropped on this post........ nice to be missed...

tony

Idiot Apathy::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

you make me feel fidgetty,,,,,, haha..... hope u r not too dissapointed,,,,, fingers crossed....... I will do some funner work soon!!!!!!!

loomer:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

thank you, I appreciate the compliment,,,, dont feel that deserving atm....... but there is always another chance....... I will try to get to it and give some credibility to the nice things you say,,,haha,,

sve:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

tony drags feet..... sve helpsfolks.

britt:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

thanks for not being mad at me,,, *cute-forgive-me-face* I will do more cooler shit soon,,, promises.....

Tony

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes! !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dude, tony - shuddup; these are awesome. Always a treat!

This one, the therapy... it works! Had a huge smile on my face.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ppy-robots.jpg

Love the love song to the redhead too.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Heh, Welcome back! Now go to your room without supper!

"absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and keep what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee

Bojee's Monkey Brain
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=29869&page=54

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    good to see you back!

I'd love to see more of those graphites, get scanning!

C.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your rendering rocks, this one is HILARIOUS.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, my dear friend. Wow, wow, wow, what an incredibly huge sense of guilt you poured out on us, unsuspected. Geez, that's some mighty feeling, wonder who grew it in you, hope it is not me. Although just for my education I would love to know ( for future ) on which buttons I should press to get this lovely response.

I know btw that you were on this forum in the middle of September, but didn't have the urge to say hi, but it's OK. I'm happy you are back, my witty friend !!!!

After all, I drag feet too, big time. I have no desire to draw pictures about Russia. No desire at all. And you know it is no good for me, I promised to you, although it was just a gesture from your side... but still.... Oh well.
    Call me bad names, Russia doesn't inspire me. I want to draw something funny or lyrical, but I see post boxes near the ugly houses, pulled with efforts from the wall, beaten up, burnt, shocking to see as a real evidence of incredible in its concentration hate, destruction. And other things like this. I'm just not that kind of person, dear Tony, to see this and focus on this and bring these shameful things in this world again and again through my art. Even if the message is right, it is still sad and ugly things, which everyone is aware about, unless they live in vacuum. Those things are like rocks tied to our necks, they pull us to the bottom, even if they are truth. There are limits to what we can tolerate, my dear. Maybe I'm wrong.

How are you, my fearless buddy boy. Even when you drag your feet, you still fly a thousand miles between each drag. In your imagination .
    I wish I could build little cabin, sort of like rickshaw in China, you know, and ..... hehehe. I'm kidding, I will never do that to you, I respect you, dear, but my tongue is itchy .

I see you heart is in pain. I feel bad about that, and really don't understand this, really can't understand this how it could happen to guy like you.. It will pass though, Tony, this is a good side, nothing is permanent, you can be sure that your sad things will go away too. You will remember it for some time, then less and less and one day you wake up and boom... you are a free your own man again.

OK, back to art.

Looked at your graphite drawing, I'm back to my old trick now, you see, trying to see more than I should. Lines are very clear and strong and organised and tough when you outlined this guy. I wonder what it means. I think it means that you are quite organised himself, despite the fact you always create light chaos with every your coming on this side. Lines are almost like the ones architects used to define building silhouettes. And you constructed his figure in the same way. That's partly why he looks so weightless, like a rocket about to launch off.
    Girls figure is built differently, lines are slow and shy, you are less confident with woman figure, I think.

Industrial environments. Oh my... suffocating sound... Wish I know why you like them so much. I on the contrary want to destroy all these barriers and balks after looking at them for too long. OK. if you can't say anything nice.... They are claustrophobic. or maybe I'm claustrophobic.

Jazz singing metal siblings are good people, yeah, I wouldn't close door in front of their noses when they come to me to collect some money for one way ticket to their home planet. They are a good therapy, just by standing near, shiny and round.
    OK, therapy is over, now more darkness for two pages, torches reminded me Russian post boxes again.

Hmm, you singing... nice similarity, Wanted to open my mouth and ask you to draw me, and suddenly remember that you did, twice. hmmm. I'm not blond at all, though. redraw, hehehe.
    Oh well. I know, no crtis, just some strange rambling. but I'm a bit tired dear and this update is very eclectic.
    See you, dear Tony, be well and don't worry too much about anything. Really glad you are happy with you job, it is a lot and rarely people have this in their life.
    Bye, I love you.
    P.S. May I ask who is codakromecbro, 14 years old?
    P.P.S. would I like to be the only owner of your digital art? . hehe, it is not like owning material heavy canvas, well, I would love to have piece of your soul in my house, that's for sure, but rights on your art are yours. hehe, thanks for the smile though.

Last edited by sve; October 16th, 2006 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This stuff is awesome. I love all of the experimenting.
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=78305

vigostar is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dope, dope, dope, dope..!!! Tony keep on rocking dude... Your little characters are still may favs man... I swear those can easily be made inot toys... your enviros are looking sharp as well.... Keep up the great work... until next time..

Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

an update

hey guys,,,,,, I have been looking for a spare moment to scan some of these figure drawings in and have a share................ I will keep it short though,,,cuz I should get some sleep.

some personalish buisiness.......... the midget is only just starting to get the color on him............

wanna color this opld girl

fun on my lunch break

replies

kaoki::::::::::::::::::::::::

thx man,,,, cheers for coming around here.

idiot apathy:::::::::::::::::::::::::

thank you,,,,, glad it is not too dissapointing or boring,,, seriously,,,, I feel like some of this stuff from the last post is kind of just,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,blah,,,,,,,, thanks for the perky comment, though...... werd

bojee::::::::::::::::::::::::

yessir!!

salaryman::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

why do you even come around here?????? shouldn't you be hanging out with elvis and jimi hendrix and god and stuff,,,,,,hehe,,, fer serious though,,,, thanks it is a big compliment to even have you post here,,

justin oaksford::::::::::::::::::::::::::

glad you like,,,,,,, hope the old pencils are not too boring for you....

sve:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hey there you swell ol' gal! thanks for the first long-winded post I have got in a while. glad to see you still like to be reminiscient.................. cool,,,,,,thanks for the concerned words,,,,,, I will be okay,,,,,,,,, I have too much to do to feel anything but lucky!!!!! I think feeling bad for myself would be dumb...anyway...........glad you like the new stuff,,,, I was real apprehensive to post some of it......... oh well....... just want to post stuff that I cannot........thanks for your observations,,,,,,, about the claustrophobic ones,,,,ehehehe,,, the reason I like to do them is because they take like an hour and are full of cheating!!!! haha,, they are rewarding ,,,,,,,that is all......... I like them, though.....

that is my lil brother,,,,, he is a nice funny lil guy,,,, ( he is a lot taller than me though,,,ahaha!!) he drops in here and there.....

anyway,, I am so tired right now,,,!!!! I just scanned and uploaded all of this junk!!!!!!!!!

hugs!!!

Tony

Daraf::::::::::::::::::::

thank you for the encouragement,,,,,, I will keep on pulling shit out of the blender in the spirit of experimenting *wink*

vigostar:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::

thanks for dropping in man,,,,,,, hope you are good and all........ hope to post more consistently in the next couple of weeks...... we will see right??????? nice to chat with yall..

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

15. The Following User Says Thank You to codakromek For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,429 Times in 152 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Tony..... :o u scare me..really.. you do... beautifully crafted work, love it all man... god damn.... awsome.. Min

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I got 3 words.

f u c k i n g D o p e. E v e r y th i n g !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Beautiful update, Tony. have a great life. Bye.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Gorgeous stuff!

Heyyooo Tony,

No need to be apologetic. Its all about the unconditional love.JK Good to have you back.... So, you have been working on some juicy stuff.Looks Great.
    About the collab. I'm just going to jump the gun and snatch one of these puppies up and put some humble detail to it. Hopefully I won't disappoint. Either way, it will be a blast to work on. Peace

Last edited by britt; October 18th, 2006 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hot diggity dog.. your work is always a pure treat. sheeeit.

vigostar is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I want this.... I like this alot.....I'll send you postage if you dont mind parting with it!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    much props for the studies, bub! great gesture, flow, simplification and execution. dig them funnies too.
    cheers!
    d

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "i" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team...~Shaun "Shaun of the Dead"
    http://www.cognitionstudio.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow, very interesting style. I like it. I like your little cartoonish characters and the TMNT one is sick. Very nice cg too. I would like to see more.

~Slash.exe

"Walk with me in Hell."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    cool stuff dude

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dude you're back! As per your normal mad skillz these updates are truly Sweeeet Meaaaat. Where the hell you been man, and are you available for freelance work atm?
    -Mike V

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good lord! I love taking a wander round the inside of your head.

The figures drawings are supoibly expressive. Hope the job is going well. Where are you working btw? (if you don't mind my asking)

Keep up your stellar ascent into the realms of untouchable awesomeness (tm).

Ta, Nick.

The scrawny white sketchbook ring
    OISHIINIKU CAKEYPIGDOG MYA RES D-BAKER ASHAB
    DAVISON

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    greta figure drawings, i really like them.

keep killing bro.

Icaro

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    really nice loose figure drawings, and one of the finest threads around, I'm glad you decided to keep it going. Superb work.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

just a funny and some replies

Som fun with little people on my lunch break......

replies:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

bumskee::::::::::::::::::::::;

awww min,,,,, how'd you get so nice,,,,? teehee......glad you like,,,,,,, hope to post more of these figure drawings,,,,,also to get some sessions where we have more than a maximum of two minutes for a pose.....*grumble* thanks for the kindness.........

nicolas:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

are you kidding!!?!?!?! hey there, hope you know you are one of my all time favs,,,,,,ever,,,,,,,I can never get enough of your work at any time.........eagerly awaiting 2.0 on the site.......hehe...... thanks for posting here, now I can brag to my coworkers.

sve:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

r u ok???? your last post sounded odd........ unless you are just trying to make me feel guilty like you said so I will post more.

britt:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

love river flows both ways.. anyhoo,,, I would be honoured of course, if you would grace my lines with life....... lets keep the options open for a real colab over holiday or something.

Lukias::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

wow,,,,,,,, thanks for the props,,,,, you are of course,,,,,a wicked artist, so I will just defer to your awesome taste and judgement when you say " nice work!!" thx,,, it means a lot..

vigostar::::::::::::::::::::::::::

it is funny you should mention it,,,,, the model that day took two of my nicer ones,,,,, because he asked nice and I am a sucker,,hehe,, wish I could of posted them here....... you prolly would of liked them more..........ask me again when it is your B day,,haha..

redehlert::::::::::::::::::::::::;

cheeers to you too,,, thx for the supportive words,, always appreciated...... hope this little funny is to your liking.

slash exe::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

hey there, thx for the encouragement to do things wierdly!!!! About the cg,,,,, needs lots of work,,,, ahem,, I am a wee bit retarded,,,,,,,but thanks maybe nice comments like yours will make me practice it more.

koppa:::::::::::::::::::::::::

thx officer pooch

Undertow:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have been working like a pack animal....... thanks for asking........ I am actually not available for freelance right this moment..... but maybe over the holiday if the project is so fun I cant stand it!!!!!!! teehee,,, jk,,,,, I am flattered you would consider me for anything like that,,,,, details are welcome....

oishiiniku:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

awww, you are just butterin' me up......... I work in vancouver btw,,,,, no trouble asking......... glad you had a good time esp,,,,, always makes me giddy when people say they had an experience in my world..... thanks so much..

enthombed:::::::::::::::::::::::

thanks, I need a lot of support to do things like figure drawing...... there is just so much fun shit to do in this art biz...... I cannot beleive how much there is to know and learn......take care and thanks for posting your thoughts.

EAD::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

thanks you very much. I will try to not dissapoint,, it is great to have friends with standards...hehe

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey buddy, this last one remmber one stuff like this who i did to my little sister, she love when i draw something (not so cool who i can do) but she´s my fan #1) .

Keep posting

Icaro

P.S.: i feel the same thing when i try to draw something who i never tried to do.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 3