Thread: on-line resume?

Thanks

on-line resume?

i just realized a lot of you guys are 22 or abouts like me, (thanks to the "how old are you" thread, thinking about or trying to get a real job or inbetween real jobs or whatever, anyway.. i just put up my website, i figured it would be easier to give people the url than copying a whole bunch of portfolios... so, do you think it's a good idea to put your resume online, on the webpage? or to just have an e-mail address and say resumes are available... what do you think?

if you're interested, here's the site. right now i just have the resumes are available thing.

oh yeah, feel free to critique the site if you want... it doesn't look that good on aol...

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I put my resume on my site...I figure the more exposure the better.... from what I hear companies get so baraged with submissions, the less button clicks for them to get your info the better... feel free to check out my site( www.landofkoz.com) and see how I have my resume set up...not the be all end all by any means...but some food for thought.

Your site is a little plain...but easy to navigate....it's a tough thing to sacrafice form for function... as artists we tend to want to make everything look bad ass...that may not always lead to an easy navigation (in the case of webpages). I think yours is pretty easy to get around.

btw I like your style it's got a nice disney-esq feel to it.

Thanks
    fletchgirl, your style is great!

I don't think it's disney-like, it's better. It's more on the weird side. Please post more in this style, you know i am a comic-freak by myself, but...ssssshhhh.....nobody knows here :p

Thanks
    I luvvit! Nice and sketchy and very powerfull thanks to the fat lines (I adore fat lines).
    double zout

Thanks
    thanks guys! anymore thoughts on the resume thing?
    hehe... i told you everything gets all roundy after it goes through me!