Page 195 of 565 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,523 to 2,535 of 7343
    Thanks
    hey dude, great this as wellm the armor of this last post is great, need start to draw something like this dude... you really make me fell to tryingo some news things with drawing dude.

Cheers

Icaro

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Nice creatures.

Nothing but a tail and some will

Thanks
    Hello, Hurri. but, but, but, I wanted you to be my Obe Wan Kenobi and me to be your stupid, but with great potentials Anakin SkyWalkeri . Besides looking at me people think the fight be over for me in a minute. . Sharing is caring, man, hehehe.
    I tried to fight one big drunk guy once, to be precise I just wanted to stop his actions, but was ready to any outcome. heheh. It was over in a minute, as I said I don't look like enjoyable enemy . No fun, I guess.

Wanted to ask if you like to be in control and don't like others to have control over you, but OK, have to be modest at once. You are very kind to calm down my curiosity, I'm grateful. So, do you? hhehhehe

My favorite personality in Star Wars is Yoda The Green. He provokes my curiosity in a bad way. I wonder how he with his brains didn't learn English properly. It must be some kind of statement, strong independent mind being outraged with something and protesting it in his own unique way, not violent. Like John Lennon with Yoko lying in bed surrounded with reporters all day long... Maybe he protests about something. I suspect he is a member of Green party too.

The second favorite is salesman of space junk, funny creature dressed in leather. Very strong mind too .

The less likable the young Anakin and one sided smile of Harrison Ford.

Back to art.

My favorite are the guy in bowler hat, the first image on the 5th page and the fantasy figure on the last page, on the bottom of the page.The last one looks very flexible and smooth. And unfortunately this quality is lacking on the forth page, melting faces. Everything looks quite beautiful. combination of red color and entangled lines. the faces emerging from other creature shoulders... But lines are slow and awkward in very many times. the flexibility is not so good. hand for example looks very stiff, wooden, the same I think looking at the faces in the middle. Lines are slow and that's stealing from getting all subconscious, if it is possible with the awaking red colo of course.
    The creature from the page 5 is beautiful though and lines although are not perfect, but pretty smooth. I like this image very much.
    The guy in bowler hat with eyes ready to jump out is perfect though, such a great interest and personality. I wonder looking at him about your future as an artist. Trying to guess how this humorous side of you will find its way in your art later. They are very original and nonconformist, I think they end up being your personal art exhibition one day, unless you'll find some open minded editor willing to try fresh ideas. Not recognisable from accepted artists work ( and safe to try), but new. I love those little people of yours, you know this, right? That's what I think, I might be wrong.
    The ink or marker or digital drawing on the top two pages are very effective from he first sight, but on the second look a bit stiff, in my opinion. You do have good day and bad day, Hurri, sometimes your hand is heavy, other day it is flowing. But always sweet persistent energy coming from your images. It is very comfy to sit in your thread for me. Now. It was not always like this though. I took me several months to read your replies and see photos of you with your soft mild smile to stop feeling alert with you. You are very homey for me now. I will hide in your storm in my dark days.

Thanks
    great stuff man I know the feeling you are having (and i know you know that because i bitch to you on msn about it all the time!! HAHA!) I was doing some thinking on it today actually, trying to be logical... and it kind of occured to me that this is (for me at least) what happens.

1. You are at a certain skill level. You know what you can and cant do, you are comfortable heading in the direction you are heading.

2. You have a small breakthrough, be it anatomical knowlegde, a new way to render, etc.

3. Because of this improvement, your confidence as an artist rises a little bit. You feel like you can produce better work.

4. As this now more confident artist, you sit down to try and do something and find that you cant do somehting you assumed would be easy. It feels like you cant do something you really thought you could already do.

5. After a while you realise that you never actually knew how to do it, but having made a small breakthrough and having extra confidence, you assume you are better at everything in general, just by a little bit.

The important part is to remember that you HAVE improved, and even though you will ALWAYS get frustrated with improvement, your work does keep getting better and better. But with better work comes higher expectations of yourself (in a good way), and not fulfilling those expectations is both useful, necessary, and frustrating.

Hope this sheds a new light on these artistic ruts we all face.

Incidentally, i love the first guy. The gesture of his face is just rad.

Getting pumped for bruzzels man. Cant wait.

Keep up the goodies.

Thanks
    Very nice update hurr! You keep on rocking my books. Keep swinging that pencil across the paper and making beautiful art work..

Thanks
    in my opinion that last batch was the best i've ever seen you make...the black and whites are fantastic...

just...

Thanks
    great stuff in the last update.I like the texture you've expressed in the first guy armor, grat contrast.The rest of the pen sketches are great as usual, nothin to crit (is the lower left thinghy in the last pic an old DSG?).
    I'd love to OC with ya, care to tell me how this works?

ciao

Thanks
    "Did you ever know that you're my hero? You're everything I wish I could be. I can fly higher than the eagles, because you are the wind beneath my wings."

Thanks
    Fint.
    Love those two with the red outlines. Nice touch.
    Finished school yet? I graduated yesterday, finally.

Hugs!

Thanks

Thanks
    wolnderful sketches, drawings and paintings, and the compositions are getting better and better

> My Sketchbook (08/06 update)

Friend's Sketchbooks:

> Ledd's

Thanks
    dude this is hard, trying to look at all tis without wanting to fire up photoshop, kudos to you

Thanks
    why the hell isn't this thread rated!?

Page 195 of 565 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 45