This isn't where I parked my car...
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile This isn't where I parked my car...

Hey, my names Sam Baker (Ignition), and I guess you could say I'm A Newbie here, since I just signed up yesterday, and I really don't know my way around. I was lucky to even come across the "new thread" icon at the bottom. anywhoo, I migrated from AimeX.com because I sorta stopped liking anime and anime style art, and I'm really into drawing video game style charachter designs now. I hope I can become a contributing mebmer here, as soon as i find out where everything is, so mabe some of you guys will help me out with that. anyway, here's some of my art.

A robot
    Another robot
    Furbie slayer

Some more stuff about me: I'm 15, I like to play soccer (football, for all you non-americans), And I love my Xbox like a brother, but I treat my brother like an Xbox, so it all evens out.(j/k)

Last edited by Ignition; March 13th, 2005 at 07:04 PM.
    Some people say I march to the beat of a different drummer, but how can that be? I am the drummer.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Not bad, loads of detail in the first one. BTW, can i quote you, that brother < Xbox is fuckin hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by Ignition
    I love my Xbox like a brother, but I treat my brother like an Xbox, so it all evens out.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Sure!

I don't mind If you use the quote, but I did make it up on the spot, so I reserve all copywrites and proper MLA text citation is required. for rules and updates on MLA text citation please visit www.mla.org/citation/justkidding.html

well, not really, I dont care what you do with it.
    and its actually Brother=Xbox, not Brother<Xbox, that would be mean.

Some people say I march to the beat of a different drummer, but how can that be? I am the drummer.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.