Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Right!!!!! It's a cat!!! How didn't I see it before. Oh, how stupid! I looked at the fang and somehow decided it's incisors! And i thought it's a some kind of rodent .
    So you got skull of the cat. Here in America you can't possibly find such a thing on the streets. there are no homeless animals, but there are homeless people. In Russia you could've had 10 skulls in your possessions, well, from dead streets cats, of course with everything coming in package with this. I even found dead sea horse once , dried one on the street of the little town where I was born. And I have to say about the place where I lived it was sort of prairie, grass, grass, grass and mountains, and no sea water, of course. How did this sea horse end up laying on the Ulan-Ude streets? Amazing!

And I couldn't connect this long bended neck with a rodent. Oh well. I will be wiser now and i got motivation to look at animals' skulls more carefully.

Rose is gorgeous! I want to ask if it's a rose or roses, but a bit afraid now . Lovely rendering, so gentle. Don't forget to put the date when she gave you this rose ( the day and year), somewhere near the drawing. It's a very nice gesture to make this day special and let her know about that . I'm sure she will love your gift, I would if it could've been for me .
    Sveta

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 469 Posts
    great stuff as usuall man !

you kick more and more ass !

you have a bright future in your hands

-----------------------------------------------------------
    BJÖRN HURRI | CONCEPT ARTIST & ILLUSTRATOR

MY PORTFOLIO | HURRICANES DAILY DOODLES '12
    MY EXCLUSIVE SKETCHBOOK
    VIKING: BATTLE FOR ASGARD
    TWITTER
    THE OTHER BROTHERS

Thanks
    Hey,

Loving the rose dude, great values and like you said before, I'm glad that your enjoying training your eye to see different values

Cya later

Qxzi

Thanks
    bumskee: Min, my friend. Nice to see that you're still alive and well. Miss talking to you on msn. How's things going? Just quit your job and all.

sve: Hey You seem to know a whole lot. I borrowed these skulls from school, and now I found out they have a human embryo in a glas jar. Hope I'll get permission to draw it.
    Wish I could find reffs on the street. I wonder if parents in the neighberhood would miss one or two kids...
    Soory for confussing you, promise to do it again
    Just so you know, she loved the rose. Seeing her happy was worth it
    Take care.

hurricane: Hey Björn. Nice to see you dropping by. We need to get a new date for our next pillowtalk

Qxzi: Hey man, thanks for coming back Really makes me happy.
    Drawing from life is badass training, wish I did it more often.

Sorry, no new update, but as you all can see, the images are back in my sb, the server semms to be up and running

Cheers and Hugs!

Thanks
    Perre!! Long time... sorry for being a stranger! We should totally hook up and sketch sometime soon! Miss ya man!

You're improving rapidly! Kickass studies!

peace

d-C

Thanks
    WOAH! Ok, one more time; WOAH! WTH ( ) Pency - this entire page ROCKS, dude! Now this is progress!!! I love those skull studies and i dont care about the bad contrast - hehe - its clear that they look great original. Very well done, man! Nothing but love, man - now keep this up or i will kick your ass hehe.

Thanks
    Hey, Pencilator, I'm glad your girl liked the rose, that's wonderful. one more happy person . Hehehe, confuse me, please, I like the feeling .
    Ok, in my thread you ask for link, here is it.

http://www.reybustos.com/03ra/ra.html

Click on image and it will make you happy too.
    sveta

Thanks
    Hey people, I'm back with a new update, better late than never...

dCept: Hey man, yeah we should. I so miss sitting with people I like and just draw and talk shit

Fellah.: Weii, thanks for dropping by with these nice words. Hope everything is well with you, by the way, what are you doing these days?
    Just so you know it, I'm saying this so I won't get my ass kicked, (though it would be a great way to get you to visit me ) I'm painting alot and trying to step up to another level, painting is totally new thing for me... and my scanner's to small
    And thanks for the love, that's one thing one never can get enough of.

sve: sve, dear sve. I love when you drop a line in my sb.
    And loads of thanks for that link, new images for studies are always nice.
    Take care.

Here are some creatures I did on friday. Have a few more, but not here. Started to paint one of those today. Painting is the shit, you just have to get started and then you can be standing there for a few hours.

P E N R :update may 2nd:

This batch of thumbnails are for a world I'm creating for my Fantasy literature course in school. Going to do an illustrated short storie. If the illustrations turn out good I'll show them

Hugs!

Thanks
    Environments are really really awesome, you've some interesting ideas there.
    Take these a step further, it would be interesting to see what color choices you would take.
    The characters are really cool too, especially the second one because of it's lower arm muscles. I think it's because you give the picture more directions and making it less stiff.

I miss some action in your work though. Give me some movement!

Hope you are alright and survive the swedish winter!

But I'm le tired...

Lunch's Boiling Stew

Thanks
    Wonderful enviros, I love trees, but I cant draw them.

/Daniel

Sketchbook

Thanks
    PROGRESS! Awesome enviro sketches!

keep up the great work!

Thanks
    i'd really like to see some more tone in your work, keep up the great work those character designs are pimp...

Thanks
    Mr,Pencilator, I really like to drop by hear every once in a whi^^ the last pictures was really cool. Later today i will finaly finaly start my sketchbook promise to look ;D

PS: Today when the big BATSU GAME in school was over i suffered a great defeat, Joakim "the mighty stoneface", as he now will be called got away with remarcible 4 red hands, Christopher "the avarge" got aas much as 26 evil ones. And me, Linus " the defeated empiror ", had to suffer 50 !!! painfull demons sweaping over my back

tengudesu

Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 24