Schools in the Pheonix area
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Schools in the Pheonix area

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone in arizona knew of any schools in the pheonix area. I'm looking for another school to attend, being an animator in training is lots of modeling and no drawing, and i want to draw, it was i'm good at. looking for a new option. could someone help?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    kidneo66
    Are you looking for highschools, universities, other? If you are considering colleges look into the illustration program at the University of Arizona, School of Art in Tucson. I may be biased (I teach there) but check "rex" and "fatmike" on this site. "Rex" graduated a while ago. "Fatmike" is currently a student in the graduate illustration program. I think if you love to draw we are a good choice.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

University of Arizona Art Degree

Christina, my daughter is interested in a university or college with a good Art Program. We have visited the University of Arizona several times and she is very interested in attending this school. Being a Junior, how soon does she need to apply? Can you elaborate more on the Art program at UA?

Also, we are looking for scholarships because she is out-of-state (Minnesota). My son tried to get into UA and he had high ACT scores and still did not get the out-of-state merit scholarship. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Karen

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    There is also a more of a game/graphic design/3d/tech-art like school. but still art related... University of Advancing Technology ( UAT )

Motivation...gone.

Sketchbook be here...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.