Art: Tree of life

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Tree of life

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Tree of life

Flip it upside down and you get a stylised picture of human lungs... the essence of life...

Tree of life

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice concept. ugly photoshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I second that.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    seriously though man, i dont want to sound like im coming down hard on you...

Just like your other piece (balrog), this shows reeeeally obvious signs of photoshop (the leaves, the grass and the smudge. What you have to realise is these things come with the package. Weve all seen them 1000 times. SO when we do, we spot them instantly and they stand out. If you painted this and painted the leaves even stylistically, but in your own hand, it would look so much better for it. I really love the concept man, and the colours are nice too, but just try and stay away from the preset tools in photoshop.

(for this purpose)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Form
    seriously though man, i dont want to sound like im coming down hard on you...

Just like your other piece (balrog), this shows reeeeally obvious signs of photoshop (the leaves, the grass and the smudge. What you have to realise is these things come with the package. Weve all seen them 1000 times. SO when we do, we spot them instantly and they stand out. If you painted this and painted the leaves even stylistically, but in your own hand, it would look so much better for it. I really love the concept man, and the colours are nice too, but just try and stay away from the preset tools in photoshop.

(for this purpose)
    Allright, allright, I'll go whip myself again Will, saaaay... 500 lashes be enough to reedem myself of my lust for preset tools? I was young and foolish then, and the power which the preset tools gave seemed so easy, so close at hand, I was seduced by it... But now I understand that once you take the path of the preset tools side, there is no return... they are pure evil!

But seriously, constructive criticisam is always welcomed. That's why I joined this site! I thought I was realy good with photoshop and all until I saw what people here are capable of doing Now, I see there is a long way for me to go...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey take it easy on urself, im just learning to art of um...concept art. U clearly have an imaginative mind and not fair behind the standards of some ppl here. I try to observe and learn as much as i can, between school works. Keep doing what u do best and you'll make it. Im hoping i can too. All the best and good luck

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.