Soul Eraser (a.k.a. Satan)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

"Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I'm new here. I'm an apocalyptic horror writer, please enjoy my post(s)"

By: Mark R. Sosa
    Death's Door @ www.death777.com
    Copyright 2003

"Extreme drug abuse and summoning of the dead"

A daily a.m. upside down blood drenched crucifix mirror hallucination
    Summoning of the dead
    From a remorseless dark psyche freely injecting his pale skeleton
    With cancerous pleasures of worldly venomous vices
    His contaminated brainwaves submissive
    To the Soul Eraserís mirror reflection and perverse devices

Facial pigmentation like shattered glass
    Blood shot pupils only seem to enhance his mask
    Without warning the upside down crucifix is set ablaze
    For an early morning 2003 holocaust Russian roulette game
    The Soul Eraserís fists yank this mirror specimen to the other side
    A drug induced virtual reality coma homicide

6 fresh corpses are lowered down for this carnival buffet
    Jeffrey Dahmer, Ed Gein, and Ted Bundy all start making wagers
    Tongues in favor of elicit salivation
    Awaiting the first second to excel
    In their own self indulgent cadaver dissection

A slowly spinning life size wooden pentagram
    Shields the back wall in this serial killer sanitarium
    The previous weeks beheadings
    Decorate and dangle nicely on the stench congested ceiling
    Horror immediately freezes this specimenís will to survive
    All vital signs tested, all returning benign

Tonightís showing confirmed
    Dahmerís solo act of homo-erotic cannibalism
    Shall perform an unauthorized anal cavity intrusion
    Perverse hallucinations when summoning the dead
    The Soul Eraser will grant your brainworkís aspirations
    A personal invitation to witness this specimenís fleshly castration

Now awoken once again
    Inside this cell of Hellís most celebrated children
    Dahmer, Gein, and Bundy carry and propel
    This specimen back thru the blazing mirror
    Echos praising Germanys falling Furher

Facial pigmentation once like shattered glass
    Backtracks to the mirror for one last glance
    Renouncing any future affiliation with the deceased
    The Soul Eraser channels his systematic plans of domination
    On yet another partaker of his demoniacal kingdom

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sorry this isn't a poetry forum i dont think...

but hey you're making me want to play some chez goth

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    *breaks out black eyeliner*

ok look, heres a plan go draw somthing and post that.

Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    *snatches rooks eyeliner*

lemme try....ouch..oh my god!! my eye!! jesus help me!! i have eyeliner in my EYE! *runs around screaming and getting stabby for the sake of things*

dude, listen to rooks plan.....
    1st. you write poems with have way to many big words in one sentence for people to even get past the 1st line without wishing you'd burn in hell.

2nd, your obviously trying to be smart, which ya not, hence you believe in god and jesus. *whoosh*

3rd. since when did jesus buy me a drink? hu hu. wheres the love man?...well ok, i don't drink but thats not the point. not feeling the love dude!.

4th. i like to rant and flame. so smite me.

5th. satans my brother in law, don't go ragging on the guy, his awesome, really fun to hang with. and he burns people i hate.

6th. i'm bored and thats way i'm still writing.

7th. jesus busted my bongo drums i got for xmas *cries*

8th. he wears panties.

Something from my awesome girlfriend who i love very much and jesus needs to bow down too. : well hmm... he really needs some new material come on jesus... god.. how old is that.. it was useless before.. and it is useless now.. god is just a figment of peoples imaginations, they are too afraid of death because they dont know what is going to happen so they make up shit about god and all that religion and u are completley stupid for falling for that bullshit.. and do not try on convert other people to ur useless beliefs. they are idiotic and ur an asshole for trying.

Thank you.

Crit for a crit!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul:Child
    *snatches rooks eyeliner*

lemme try....ouch..oh my god!! my eye!! jesus help me!! i have eyeliner in my EYE! *runs around screaming and getting stabby for the sake of things*

dude, listen to rooks plan.....
    1st. you write poems with have way to many big words in one sentence for people to even get past the 1st line without wishing you'd burn in hell.

2nd, your obviously trying to be smart, which ya not, hence you believe in god and jesus. *whoosh*

3rd. since when did jesus buy me a drink? hu hu. wheres the love man?...well ok, i don't drink but thats not the point. not feeling the love dude!.

4th. i like to rant and flame. so smite me.

5th. satans my brother in law, don't go ragging on the guy, his awesome, really fun to hang with. and he burns people i hate.

6th. i'm bored and thats way i'm still writing.

7th. jesus busted my bongo drums i got for xmas *cries*

8th. he wears panties.

Something from my awesome girlfriend who i love very much and jesus needs to bow down too. : well hmm... he really needs some new material come on jesus... god.. how old is that.. it was useless before.. and it is useless now.. god is just a figment of peoples imaginations, they are too afraid of death because they dont know what is going to happen so they make up shit about god and all that religion and u are completley stupid for falling for that bullshit.. and do not try on convert other people to ur useless beliefs. they are idiotic and ur an asshole for trying.

Thank you.
    damn straight, whoever this dude is, he's fucking psycho...

Do you know the muffinman?

Originally Posted by creatix
    Once you understand what the word "stupid" means - age is no longer a valid excuse for being that way.

Carnifex is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,061 Times in 830 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    hmm...i admit this is too much for me to read...this forum is an ART forum and SOLEMNY art. by that i mean visual art btw. i think this kinda stuff better fits onto deviantart.
    don't become discouraged because of us artsy ppl,we are generally the ones to think of other ones as stupid

Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is directed at whomever the shoe fits. If it doesn't fit, I'm not trying to make you wear it.

Man, you can feel the love. So we Christians have to back way the heck off and not dare to question your beliefs, but you can verbally attack our beliefs, call us sad, pitiful idiots who have either fallen for a fairy tale our tricked ourselves into believing something makes us feel better about ourselves, all the while acting all shocked and personally offended and stuff that someone reccomended Jesus to you? I mean, okay, so this isn't a poetry board. This is also not a forum with any directive other than to post things which don't people on any other forums on these boards. Hence, you're hosing the guy who writes Christian poetry because he tried to force his beliefs on you. Good lord, all the guy did was plug Jesus. It's like me pimping my website. This is the Internet, no one's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to click the link, right? The Spanish Inquisition was a really, really long time ago and people are smarter now, right? Guy comes up, says in so many words: "Hey, try Jesus sometime, you might like him" and people get all oh-no-you-did-not. I'm a Christian, and I don't hate non-Christians. It's up to God to judge. If I'm wrong and you're right, when we die, we all decompose the same; therefore I do not harm you by believing that I'll go to one place and you'll go to another, right? I don't think that I'm better than you or anything, I believe that both of us are sinners. My Christianity places me in my eyes as a terrible, undeserving person who is being given the gift of salvation from a God that I betrayed. And? It is offensive to promote these views in the Misc section of a forum how?

You want Christians to show "tolerance"? The hypocrisy is unfathomable.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Bennighof
    This is directed at whomever the shoe fits. If it doesn't fit, I'm not trying to make you wear it.

Man, you can feel the love. So we Christians have to back way the heck off and not dare to question your beliefs, but you can verbally attack our beliefs, call us sad, pitiful idiots who have either fallen for a fairy tale our tricked ourselves into believing something makes us feel better about ourselves, all the while acting all shocked and personally offended and stuff that someone reccomended Jesus to you? I mean, okay, so this isn't a poetry board. This is also not a forum with any directive other than to post things which don't people on any other forums on these boards. Hence, you're hosing the guy who writes Christian poetry because he tried to force his beliefs on you. Good lord, all the guy did was plug Jesus. It's like me pimping my website. This is the Internet, no one's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to click the link, right? The Spanish Inquisition was a really, really long time ago and people are smarter now, right? Guy comes up, says in so many words: "Hey, try Jesus sometime, you might like him" and people get all oh-no-you-did-not. I'm a Christian, and I don't hate non-Christians. It's up to God to judge. If I'm wrong and you're right, when we die, we all decompose the same; therefore I do not harm you by believing that I'll go to one place and you'll go to another, right? I don't think that I'm better than you or anything, I believe that both of us are sinners. My Christianity places me in my eyes as a terrible, undeserving person who is being given the gift of salvation from a God that I betrayed. And? It is offensive to promote these views in the Misc section of a forum how?

You want Christians to show "tolerance"? The hypocrisy is unfathomable.
    I'm not so sure that is is necessarily offensive, but it is stirring up a load of arguements due to it's context. Maybe I should rescind what I said in a previous post by this guy, but I don't think I will.
    This poetry lacks real form. inasmuch as conveying a message goes, maybe work in some conventionalism before going all-out with crazy vernacular that's meant to undermine the intelligence of the "already inept" populous, the reasoning behind such is denegrating. See what I mean? Who the hell understands that?
    SJ, I respect you and what you say here. Takes some courage to say what you have. Though I might not necessarily agree with your defense of this post, I can understand what you are saying.
    It seems strange to me that society as a whole becomes defensive at the mention of Jesus. But it does. Like I said in my last post, I don't think this is a problem inasmuch as its content, but because it is creating an extreme division between artists here who are supposed to aid one another.
    /sigh
    What the hell am I writing so much for anyway?

He who asks is a fool for five minutes,
    but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

Starting over.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by klinesmoker
    I'm not so sure that is is necessarily offensive, but it is stirring up a load of arguements due to it's context.
    One thing I might point out is that this is categorically not the fault of the proselytizer unless his intent is delibrately inflammatory. i.e., if they know the likely response of the board and don't really intend to accomplish anything other than watch the flames go by. In the absence of that, I don't think that it's inflammatory to say to someone "you are bad and must ask God to save you from the fires of Hell", as this is clearly an opinion and is meant in a spirit of goodwill. However, I don't hold my viewpoint of this as being sufficiently objective to really make an unbiased call. Now, if it has been demonstrated that on this board PreachyChristianThread=FlamingandDivison, then yes, absolutely, it can be counterproductive to the intents of this board.

Maybe I should rescind what I said in a previous post by this guy, but I don't think I will.
    This poetry lacks real form. inasmuch as conveying a message goes, maybe work in some conventionalism before going all-out with crazy vernacular that's meant to undermine the intelligence of the "already inept" populous, the reasoning behind such is denegrating. See what I mean? Who the hell understands that?
    I'm a really bad judge of the quality of modern poetry. I dig Shakespeare, Poe, Coleridge, Donne, and a few others, but unless I recognize the name as being someone whom the critics agree iz t3h r0xx0rz, I honestly cant tell if anything I get from a poem is a result of the poem itself or if I'm just reaching. All that being said, I don't get much from this poem. It utterly fails to speak to me, and I'm a Christian. I see what he's saying in parts, but I think that it is ineffectively conveyed and the only reason I get it is because I'm on the same page as him as far as the whole religion thing goes. I think I've commented on my dislike in general of "Christian Art", but I still contend that art should be judged solely on how it says what it says rather than solely what it says. Consider my post in the Gay Art Forums thread and you'll see that it flies both ways with me. In this case, I don't think the how-it-says was of very high quality.

SJ, I respect you and what you say here. Takes some courage to say what you have. Though I might not necessarily agree with your defense of this post, I can understand what you are saying.
    God commands Christians to witness to others, but I disagree with the notion of bull-headedly plunging into primarily liberal atheist communities (If anyone out there is a liberal but not an atheist, my bad; if anyone out there is an atheist but not a liberal, my bad; you know what I mean about the common demographic represented in the art community) and going HellFire 'n' Brimstone on everybody. It makes the faith look bad and as such I consider it better not to witness except when there's a shot that it won't backfire. In truth, I don't think that anyone that I was talking to in my previous post were really responding to this guy. Sure, he represented a preconceived characture of the faith for them to poke fun at, but in truth they were responding to the faith itself. The sheer arrogant hypocrisy in their words about respecting their beliefs while trashing mine hit an oft-hit nerve. And that's what sparked that post.

It seems strange to me that society as a whole becomes defensive at the mention of Jesus. But it does. Like I said in my last post, I don't think this is a problem inasmuch as its content, but because it is creating an extreme division between artists here who are supposed to aid one another.
    /me refers back up to first response.

/sigh
    What the hell am I writing so much for anyway?
    *Shrug* I dunno. On a side note, would you like some Jesus in your life, sir?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i don't get it.......ANYTHING goes in the Lounge right ???

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    [QUOTE=SJ

*Shrug* I dunno. On a side note, would you like some Jesus in your life, sir? [/QUOTE]
    Yes please!

He who asks is a fool for five minutes,
    but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

Starting over.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by patdzon
    i don't get it.......ANYTHING goes in the Lounge right ???
    It seems so. The poem actually doesnt bother me. (its kinda cliche horror stuff, a bit long tho) I suppose its writer wants to inspire us in some way to create art; leave this poem with us to do with as we will. Either way, we are discussing it now right?

Its fair enuff. It mentions hell and all the narsty stuff that goes with it, but it hasnt opened anything up in me.

SJ Benninhof - maybe its just me, but I dont see how relevant your post is to the poem. What are you talking about? Whats Christains got to do with this poem? Did I miss them being mentioned in there somewhere????
    Honestly, I'm not being sarcastic, or trying to wind you up, but your post goes off on one about beliefs and Jesus and the Spanish Inquistition - that I have nooooo idea what your chatting about? I'm sorry , I'm a

Er... to the writer 'deathsdoor' - dude, nice poem. Doesnt really make my blood freeze or my toes curl, but hey...The pic on ur website could use a little more work. Its not very dynamic to your 'hellbound' cause, and well, it could use much more work. (I'm not bothering with a full on crit, cos, I dont think thats rrrealy what you posted for...) Also, change the file size too, when you click on it, its huuuge.

Mollyx

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    SJ Benninhof - maybe its just me, but I dont see how relevant your post is to the poem. What are you talking about? Whats Christains got to do with this poem? Did I miss them being mentioned in there somewhere????
    Honestly, I'm not being sarcastic, or trying to wind you up, but your post goes off on one about beliefs and Jesus and the Spanish Inquistition - that I have nooooo idea what your chatting about? I'm sorry , I'm a
    The poem depicts another damned soul being admitted into Hell. It's designed to invoke the fear of Hell as a real place, and therefore some people in this thread jumped all over the guy for trying to shove Christian beliefs, so yeah, I was responding to them more than I was responding to the poem itself.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Jesus, hell, christians

Are you a jehova`s whitness ?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The poem depicts another damned soul being admitted into Hell. It's designed to invoke the fear of Hell as a real place, and therefore some people in this thread jumped all over the guy for trying to shove Christian beliefs, so yeah, I was responding to them more than I was responding to the poem itself.
    Damned soul being admitted to hell - Oh, right, ok, fair enuff

I dont think this guy is shoving Christian beliefs on us at all, and if someone does think it, then they've taken it all the wrong way.
    If it was Soul:Childs post? Well, IMO what he wrote seems more like a brain fart than anything else. (sorry Tony, but ya did rant in ur post:/)

Maybe we should stop viewing this poem as an attack on, or promoting any religion. Like we have established it's about hell, and all the goodies it can offer....Lets paint something to go with it huh, huh?

Mollyx

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah. Nobody likes a pretentious self-proclaimed know-it-all who expects you to believe what they believe at the price of being called stupid.

Keep it up though! These "My beliefs are better than yours" arguments always go somewhere. I'm almost sure of it!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    your post goes off on one about beliefs and Jesus and the Spanish Inquistition
    I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
    NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!
    haha that made me laugh out loud

Sketch Book
    rook-art.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Badass
    Jesus, hell, christians

Are you a jehova`s whitness ?
    HE SAID JEHOVA!!!!
    *throws rock*

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What i do !?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the special and significant name (not merely an appellative title such as Lord
    [adonai]) by which God revealed himself to the ancient Hebrews (Ex. 6:2, 3).
    This name, the Tetragrammaton of the Greeks, was held by the later Jews to be
    so sacred that it was never pronounced except by the high priest on the great
    Day of Atonement, when he entered into the most holy place. Whenever this name
    occurred in the sacred books they pronounced it, as they still do, "Adonai"
    (i.e., Lord), thus using another word in its stead.

you see? explains teh rock throwing, and it probably came up in some monty python movie like the life of brian, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Sketch Book
    rook-art.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Molly. this dude posted another post poem thingy and started saying we should give our lives to jesus. therefore i was ragging on jesus and shit.

I'm totally against all religion, because religious fanatics are idiots killing each other with airplanes and bombs because their 'god' said so, or whosever god could kick their gods ass or some shit.
    If we didn't have religion, we wouldn't have terriosts...well we would but at least that have a better reason (but still extremely wrong and shouldn't be done at all) that all this god shit. if ya wanna read a decent book. put down your bible and read pandoras star. problem solved.
    I don't have anything against quiet religious people as long as they don' try and covert me. i have to christians friends and they great. if theres gunna be christians and shit, follow my friends exsamples! shut up and keep ya damn gods outta people who don't purposely go to churchs lives ok. thank you...woo ranting again. that was all said in a very calm nice voice despite wat was being said.

I like to rant too. you should know that Molly, from that little...erm..outburst....woo. so ashamed, i'm gunna see a shrink.

whether this guy was joking about the jesus thing i don't know, but i'm strictly anti-jesus and was pretty bored too so bleh to you all!!!! mwahahahaha

Crit for a crit!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    [quote]Molly. this dude posted another post poem thingy and started saying we should give our lives to jesus. therefore i was ragging on jesus and shit.
    [quote]

Oh, you see, ya didnt let us in on that part did ya?
    You go girl!

Mxx

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you shoulda looked! tututut

and its not you go girl. its you go ladyboy!

Crit for a crit!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Molly. this dude posted another post poem thingy and started saying we should give our lives to jesus. therefore i was ragging on jesus and shit.
    What did Jesus do to deserve the ragging? You should rag on the guy who was proselytizing at you in the case you described, not the faith.

I'm totally against all religion, because religious fanatics are idiots killing each other with airplanes and bombs because their 'god' said so, or whosever god could kick their gods ass or some shit.
    The new Testament, considered paramount to the Old Testament in matters of day-to-day living, has our boy Jesus repeatedly telling his hood to practice non-violence and peace between men. If someone blows up a building and says that his Christian God told him to do it, that person is either lying, delusional, insane, or an idiot.

If we didn't have religion, we wouldn't have terriosts...well we would but at least that have a better reason (but still extremely wrong and shouldn't be done at all) that all this god shit.
    As such, the fact that there are people who act stupidly because of their dogma does not discredit the dogma itself, only the stupid people. What would you consider, incidentally, to be a "better" reason for committing acts of terror?

if ya wanna read a decent book. put down your bible and read pandoras star. problem solved.
    The veracity of its claims aside, the Bible is considered to be an incredible literary work. It is also the single most quoted work in other works written in the English language, and a knowledge of Biblical teachings is essential to understanding many great classics of literature in regard to their biblical allusions. Want to understand Brave New World? Keep a copy of the Bible handy, and a copy of the complete works of Shakespeare wouldn't hurt either.

I'm not trying to convert you with this post, I'm just trying to debunk the areas in which you've condemned the faith.

I don't have anything against quiet religious people as long as they don' try and covert me. i have to christians friends and they great. if theres gunna be christians and shit, follow my friends exsamples! shut up and keep ya damn gods outta people who don't purposely go to churchs lives ok. thank you...woo ranting again. that was all said in a very calm nice voice despite wat was being said.
    Good afternoon, ma'am, would you like to visit my website? If you'd like to visit it, click on this link right here:

Clickies!

Should you decide that you do not wish to visit my website, I cannot force you to visit it, as only you have the ability to choose which links you click and do not click online. I would add, though, that you may be missing a pretty decent webcomic (I like to think) if you don't visit my site.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I hate it when threads turn into a lot of "blah-blah-blah-I'llboreyoutodeathwithmylongposts,you'dthinkiwaswr itingadoctoralthesis" posts.

Anyway, this is an art forum. Sure anything goes in the Lounge, but this guy was posting his art, which is poetry, but its common knowledge that this is a visual art forum. So posting your poetry wouldn't really be appropriate, and even if you thought this is a "art" forum where any type of art goes, then he posted his artwork in the wrong section.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyAo2
    I hate it when threads turn into a lot of "blah-blah-blah-I'llboreyoutodeathwithmylongposts,you'dthinkiwaswr itingadoctoralthesis" posts.
    You mean debate?

Anyway, this is an art forum. Sure anything goes in the Lounge, but this guy was posting his art, which is poetry, but its common knowledge that this is a visual art forum. So posting your poetry wouldn't really be appropriate, and even if you thought this is a "art" forum where any type of art goes, then he posted his artwork in the wrong section.
    I'll skip the boring stuff and get to the logic.

It is acceptable to post about all topics other than Visual Arts in the Lounge;
    Poetry is not a Visual Art:
    [Ergo,] It is acceptable to post about Poetry in the Lounge.

Last edited by SJ Bennighof; February 22nd, 2005 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyAo2
    I agree. Such posts are boring. I can't stand it when I click on a thread that looks popular only to discover that it's being monopolized by just a handful of people who write 500 word essays. Who actually wants to sit there and read all that? The 'long post' phenomenon has been around as long as message boards have existed. Possible as long as the internet has existed. It's arguable as to where exactly but I believe the first long posts were between NASA scientists on the arpanet. That was the first form of the internet mind you. I'm also certain that NASA scientists were boring each other to tears with their long posts. That brings me to my next point; well actually it doesn't. Anyway, if people are so smart, why can't they communicate in fewer words? With all the long posters out there, it's a miracle anything gets done at all? Who are these people who can afford to type all day so some some faceless jerk going by the self-given nickname of "Zombie_killer19" can just type out an even longer post saying "I disagree with you chunky_lover43 and here's a lengthy explanation as to why." Holy shit! we get it already! Staring at a cathode-ray-tube all day is slowly destroying our vision you guys are making it worse. Then again, long posters probably use LCD monitors. I know I would at least if I wrote long posts. LCD. What does that stand for anyway? Oh yeah. Liquid chrystal Display. That's why I'm thankful that acronyms exist. If it weren't for acronyms, posts on message boards would be even longer! Just imagine if I had used no acronyms in this post! NASA, National Aeronautics and Space Administration; CRT, cathode-ray-tube (whoops, didn't actually use the acronym); and finally LCD or Liquid chrystal Display. If I had actually taken the time to write everything out it would have taken me forever! Why couldn't we abbreviate all of the most commonly used sentences to acronyms? Or at least instant messenger slang, OMG LMAO!!!!!... Holy shit! I canít believe you actually made it this far! Anyway, people who donít indent bug the hell out of me two. Not only is it grammatically correct to do so when you wish to address a new point, but itís common courtesy . Where did these assholes who donít indent go to school? Iím betting that where it was, they had low standardized test scores there. LOL! Because there to stupid to be able to indent a paragraph! ďOoh! Look at me! I like to make people read a solid block of text because the difference between talking and writing is when your writing you donít need to take breaths!Ē Theyíre not being more efficient. There just being rude, stupid jerks. I swear, i could stab them all in the nuts just like I would with someone who makes long posts. Donít get me started on people who make long posts either. Oh wait, It appears that Iíve already addressed that. Even still, they piss me off. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Iím still typing! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. And that brings me to my next point. What the hell is with manatees? Is it just me or are those animals so friggin fat and lame that they deserve to be eaten by poor people!? ďOh look at me! Iím a manatee! Iím so slow that boats run me over! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Anyway, thatís just my 2 cents.

Last edited by N D Hill; February 23rd, 2005 at 11:50 PM.

Narnia, the magical land of goat-people and nintendo characters
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Interesting peom.. good ole' satanic prose..

I thought the "injecting into his pale skeletion" line was a little confusing- maybe injecting into his withered frame- or something along those lines would be more direct. the "With cancerous pleasures of worldly venomous vices" line was pretty cool...

god and satan dont exist, blah blah blah blah...

ahhaha, exo- that was great ( i luvs me some sarcasim)

We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
    -Charles Kingsley

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.