Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about N. Korea finally admitting they have bombs?

Thanks

What do you think about N. Korea finally admitting they have bombs?

I was wondering what everybody else thinks about the current nuclear situation. It slike everybody has a nuke since recently. Its one thing to think someone has it but when you know for sure, its a different story. now N.Korea has cut off talk with other countries in terms of their disarming them. what do you think about future tensions which may arise. whats scary is that alot of smaller countries like thise in Africa etc. also have it because they purchased the equipment and stuff, just like Korea, from that Kahn guy who i think is in Pakistan or somethin. anyways i jus wanna hear what u think.
    cool beans to you...my friend.
    sKeTcHbOoK update page3 (scroll to the bottom of page)

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Just leave N-Korea alone, it's all they want. If the US stops being the policeman of the world then alot of things would be alot better i think. They stated they needed the weapons to defend themselves against the US. And I think they need them if they don't want to be invaded like Iraq was. US will think twice now before they attack N-Korea.

Thanks
    i dont think we have the right to demand that they give them up when the uk and america has huge stockpiles of nukes. it may make america think twice before invading, or just make them more of a target.

Thanks
    US really don't want to invade N-korea now, they can blow up whole of south korea with the nukes. But, I don't think of N-Korea being very dangerous if they just leave them alone.

Thanks
    The whole thing is North Korea wants one on one talks with the U.S. to get a better aide package for shutting down their nuke program, and th U.S. refuses to do so. It still is not even proven that N. Korea has nukes, they could just be shooting thier mouths off like they have done in the past.

Thanks
    Well I dont think theyre gonna get any aid now they've said this

Thanks
    it makes good bargaining chips to have nukes..they obviously wnat something in return... we wouldnt want to invade north korea with our military strained as much as it is already, which is exactly why they decided to announce it recently

Thanks
    You're all ignoring the fact that N Korea poses a direct threat to Japan and S Korea. It literally only takes 5 minutes from time of launch for a nuclear missile to reach southern japan from N Korea. Our continued military presence in Japan and S Korea (at their request) is the only thing holding them back. N Korea is not rich with natural resources and does not have adequate fuel to get a majority of their aircraft into the air and are desperate. Do a little research on N Korea and Pacific Rim military history involving the "Harmless" N Koreans and their leader. Here's a little snippet about Kim Jong Il that I think is rather fitting.
    taken from an article in Salon.com Undertstanding Kim Jong Il
    Jan. 10, 2003 | Kim Jong Il likes Daffy Duck and fast cars, and before he became North Korea's dictator he wanted to be a film producer. He was born on the peak of a sacred mountain, he says, and his birth was attended by thunder and lightning. In 1978 he had spies kidnap his favorite South Korean actress in order to improve North Korean cinema. His agents were implicated in the 1987 bombing of a Korean Air flight, killing 135 passengers, intended to scare away tourists from the 1988 Seoul Olympics. While his famine-starved people eat tree bark to ease their hunger, he dines on steak and cognac in the company of the "pleasure squad" -- a variety pack of imported blondes and Asian beauties.

Thanks
    they say that north korea doesn't have the capacity to test their nukes, so they could be bluffing, or their nukes could be faulty. i don't think they would dare launching one without tests, anyway.

Thanks
    Of course, it's not a good regime or something. But that's no reason to attack it I think. Kim Jong Il is a lunatic, that's a certain thing. Although he poses a threat to Japan and S-Korea, I don't think he will attack, because if he does, he and his country are screwed. Where was the time when we just could pick up a sword and beat the crap out of someone without having to worry about him pushing buttons and launch nukes

Thanks
    Although he poses a threat to Japan and S-Korea, I don't think he will attack, because if he does, he and his country are screwed.
    Yeah but the point is his country is pretty much screwed anyway. Its only a matter of time before his regime is over.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise
    Yeah but the point is his country is pretty much screwed anyway. Its only a matter of time before his regime is over.
    i think its gonna get hard on him soon because first the us cut off his oil supplies a while back and now since he backed out of these talks i hear that i think china might be considering cutting off supplies to them because n. korea is very dependent on food etc. from them.
    cool beans to you...my friend.
    sKeTcHbOoK update page3 (scroll to the bottom of page)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise
    which is exactly why he would attack, he has nothing to lose... and he's nucking futs
    -Mike

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast