Inkarnation's misplaced sketchbook(MODS:MOVE THIS TO SKETCHBOOK FORUM!!!)UPDATE 3/24

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wasp Inkarnation's misplaced sketchbook(MODS:MOVE THIS TO SKETCHBOOK FORUM!!!)UPDATE 3/24

Hello there, folks. Thought I'd give this a try finally(well, I haven't been around here for so long, so "finally" might be an overstatement). I probably wont be able to update daily, but I'll do it as often as time and priority allows me.
    Below is a tiny selection of my daily productions. Not all of it is particularly "sketchy" in style, but I guess that's just the way I work, and this selection should offer a glimpse into the variety(or lack of such) of my pencil sketches. I couldn't bother to dig through all of the sketch material I have lying around my place, so it's quite possible I've missed something more worthy of being here than some of the stuff I present below. But anyway, that doesn't matter, since this isn't so much about quality to begin with, rather about improvement along the way, if I've caught the point?
    Suggestions, c & c are welcomed of course.

Quick reference sketches from life, books and pics(the lonely dude is from real life, the other stuff from books):

Inkarnation's misplaced sketchbook(MODS:MOVE THIS TO SKETCHBOOK FORUM!!!)UPDATE 3/24

From my mind:
    (These three are actually based upon the general proportions of 2-5 minute croquis sketches I have drawn from life, but the final design itself is the work of my imagination: )
    Totally abstract:

Finally, this is my take on one of Marko Djurdjevic's sketches, done from memory. Quite a laugh compared to the original I guess:

Last edited by Gnosis; March 24th, 2005 at 03:55 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Whoa! Just discovered that I managed to post this in the wrong forum. Now how did that happen I wonder...?
    Could somebody move this to where it belongs?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Bump. Couldn't anyone move this?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Regardless of location, your work is still very good, keep it up!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinKing
    Regardless of location, your work is still very good, keep it up!

Thanks, I will. It's just a bit irritating that it's located in the wrong forum. I guess I could just copy and paste the post into the right forum, but I don't know if that's allowed?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Androids coloured with palette knives in Painter IX. I just discovered the palette knife, and allready I've fallen in love with the speed and flexibility of this amazing tool. Did these during a few minutes with no corrections along the way, so they're a bit impressionistic:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here are some that were done during the last days. I have tons like these lying around. It would take me too long to scan all of them, and my time must be spent drawing, so I give you a small selection.
    Reference stuff:

No ref:

Last edited by Gnosis; March 24th, 2005 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    man, ive seen that youre still active......why dont you show any stuff?

Members who have read this thread: 13