Art: Android

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Android

Thanks

Android

i've been working on this image during 5 days a little bit ,painter and ps, tips and remarks would be welcome.tanks

UPDATED

Last edited by cris; February 5th, 2005 at 04:27 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I like it, but there are a few things that aren't working. The rough value shifts are removing the feeling of artificial surface (it seems more like real skin, right now), as are the irregular outlines (particularly the breasts). The little white chevrons are distracting (due to placement and intensity). THe blood splatter is also looing a bit flat without the specular highlights one might expect.

The vague, random sky is really not working. You have the chance to really define the composition with the sky, making it more serene or dynamic. GO for it (I would look into a different color scheme for the sky, too).

On the other hand, I really like the pose, proportions and feel.

Pretty cool, so far.

Thanks
    please don't take offense to this. if its all yours this should actually be somewhat of a compliment. but is this a photo paint-over? i say that because your work on the figure is nearly flawless... great sense of volume and a very natural weight in all the lines that are used to make the figure.

i'm suspicious however because your approach on everything else is very flat and bland. the plating all over the body seem to have a very generic appeal and your technique still seems insecure. the background as well has low artistic value to speak of. it needs a better sense of depth and your color choices lack intrigue.

i agree with previous comments you need to clean up your work especially when it comes to artifical surfaces, digital work is very easy to make metal look good. machines are good at making machines. ...

also you may want to study work from hajime sorayama... just google him

again, if that is your figure work, you are an advanced figure artist, just focus on your mechanical work.

Last edited by bunthius; February 5th, 2005 at 09:23 PM.
    danny

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.