View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 659 Posts
    Follows
    Following

COW #338: Spirit of Winter - Finals

COW #338: Spirit of Winter - Finals

Deadline:
    Wednesday December 3, 11:59:59 PM EST (GMT -4)

Post your final image and description here! No WIPs or placeholders allowed!!! I will delete them. Use the proper thread for this purpose.

Only 1 post per artist is allowed! If necessary you may add questions in your post, if you need some last minute help, but you ideally want to use the WIPS Thread for this.

Once the deadline has passed I will close the thread for submission. Once this occurs I will then judge all submitted entries in this thread. Entries which break one or more rules will then be rejected from the poll.

I would also ask that you DO NOT edit your entry after the deadline has passed. You will be disqualified from the poll, if the edit is minor such as fixing a typo, please message me first for permission. You can edit your entry as many times as you want before the deadline or after the poll has closed.

Copy and paste the following lines and add your own content. Delete all * before posting. You can use the attachment function for the image as well. I will delete all replies, which are not posted this way.

USE THE ATTACHMENT MANAGER (post reply > go advanced > attachment manager - and use the paperclip icon to embed the image)! This way no images get lost over time.

[*B]Artist: [*COLOR=Black]your-nickname[/COLOR]

Concept: [*COLOR=Black]name-of-your-creature[/COLOR][/B]

*add your creature's description here, followed by your submission image(s)*

Round Requirements:
    -it's appearance is associated with winter in some way
    -mostly white
    -it's body glows with radiance and beauty
    -it presence is enough to bring the frosts of winter

Attached Images Attached Images
    Art is not about competing against others and being better than everyone else, but it is about competing against yourself and discovering your greatest potential!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 13