elite soldier beasts
elite soldier beasts
how about an alien head parasite and it's host
futuristic derelict post war automation
a few ideas tossed whimsically from my mind whilst under the influence:::
- A bipedal creature with at least 3 different species incorporated. (Bipedal = two legged). For instance: Head of a wolf, body of a human, legs of a lion. Whey basic.
- Two creatures that live symbiotically on one another and will die if separated.
- A monster that can blend into everyday city streets and not be noticed.
- A beast made from clotted blood that continually flows and cannot be stopped.
- The underwater creature that really sunk the titanic.
- Something discovered in aztec or incan ruins.
- Older than the sun.
Hope these are some fun and fairly open ended ideas. Id like to see one of em done Enjoy and on with the fun!! MOO!
I don't believe anyone has mentioned :
and i'd like to see this :
Hermit Creature (like a hermit crab, anything that shelters itself within something else)
a Pokemon-esque creature (really anything so long as it is little and cute-ified, i would love to see some of the great artists who draw the most ferocious looking beasts do something like this.)
a creature that could survive a nuclear holocaust
microscopic creatures that live in/on humans
a pod of space whales.
inhabitants of a gas planet.
1. A redo of a mascot (school/college/pro sports), or a made up sports mascot of the artist's choice.
2. Undiscovered deep sea creature.
3. Giant Flesh Eating Plant (FEED ME SEYMORE!!!)
4. Next Ice Age's Mega Fauna (today's animals evolved for ice age conditions)
5. Zombie Pet
6. Unique Self Defense Creature (sunk odor, porcupine quills, etc.)
7. Life on Europa (creatures that could survive in the frozen over seas of Jupiter's moon, Europa)
8. Mobile Home (A creature so big that people can build a home on it, or use a part of its body as a livable shelter)
9. Creature that King Kong will fight in the remake this year
10. Scariest Predator (This would have to be the mother of all C.O.W. topics. It would be judged on the sheer nightmarish appearance. It would have to be so scary that you wouldn't even wanna look at it, it gives you the creeps so bad.)
- monster in disguise
- when pigs can fly
- a party-animal
- the toilet creature or the creature that lives under the bed.
Last edited by Uziel; February 21st, 2005 at 02:20 PM.
DOIT. DOIT.Originally Posted by Uziel
dang... all the good ones taken up...
amphibious flying creature...
um...creature with no head...?
element based creatures...
maybe like a mythical made up thing, like a magical frog or something. like how Horse is to Unicorn as to Frog is to ___________(fill in blank)
argh. stupid ideas...
"Is there a way I can take my pants off?..." - Snake from MGS3: SE
Tank Crab (not anything to do with tanks, just think heavyly armored)
King Squid (even bigger and tons kooler than giant squid)
Anything with squid!
Deep sea Whale fish
Toxic pill bug
Anyone seen 'The fly'? know where she dreams about having that maggot baby? Think about a creature who maniplulates the egg of a newly formed life into with its own sperm or watever ya want so the human (main targets, bigger babies = World dominance)
i guess ya could call it the 'Rape bug' or something
we keep in in the basement
the thing that would not die
an unwelcome guest
it pathetically tried to use the silverware
small, compact, lethal
the gentle giant
it can smell your fear
crossbred to madness
its love for her killed it in the end
a family secret
don't laugh at it , that will only make it angry
feeding its young
the female of the species is more dangerous than the male
and to think, it was just a little boy once
it runs in packs
it requires a living host for its young
the digestion can take up to a week
watching it eat made the guests sick
it devours its young
my father was a great man, to see this as his final creation, is just incomprehensible
the husks of their corpses eventually were made into vast cities, and the titans were forgotten
it feeds on the dreams of children
once the door was opened, no one could close it
it could consume up to 40 quarts of blood a day
in the day, it looked innocuous
with the dawn, came the swarm
the eggs had been laid, it was too late to save her
wearing a human skin was a feeble disguise for this disgusting and stupid creature
upon insertion, it would swell to a lethally huge size