Please feel free to post some ideas for the COW-activity, which will start very soon! The activity is about CREATURES ONLY!!!
here is the thread for further infos:
The topics should not be too specific and give the artist enough space to implement new and fresh ideas...
good example: lava eating creature that lives in volcanic craters
bad example: alien redesign with fur and 3 eyes
stupid examples, but you got the point...
I will pick randomly topics from this list, unless the suggestions don't fit in the above criterias...
enough said, go!
Last edited by Jason Manley; March 10th, 2013 at 09:12 PM.
Life on Titan (that our cameras missed!)
Beast of burden
Giant from the forest
The garbage eater
Cave dwelling mammal
HAHAHA....yeah! Anal parasite....one of the best topics yet on ca.org...great, Matt!!!
Your topics aren't vague at all....exactly the right balance between specification and space for creativity!!!
keep em coming folks!
undersea-creatures of Ganymed
evolved sea-anmone (or however they are called in english )
er.. yeah. no ideas, today.
Anal parasite, lol. Would love to see some different designs on that topic, but would be afraid to google for reference.
Got some suggestions here.
1) gigantic space dwelling animal.
2) creature(s) responsible for keeping the core of the earth spinning.
3) If mars once had Dinosaur type creatures on it?
4) Insects that live on the rocks of the rings of saturn.
5) (Branching off of Jackeofi's idea about the living ship) - Animals that are naturaly, while still alive, armour for humans. ie. U could go in the woods and capture a "Gauntlet Turtle" or "Crow Pauldron."
Mankind will unite as one when our common enemy is found.
Succubus / Incubus
A druids pet
something with a really long tongue
Last edited by Zaknafain; February 3rd, 2005 at 06:22 AM.
biomechanic walking tank thingie... thinking of the hl2 strider stuff etc...
We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
"mad max" style cars
I am not sure, if you're trying to be funny, but you're close to get banned from this forum!
Oops, I'll try and make it up with a legit post. SORRY! And yes, I was *trying* to be funny, but obviously this isn't the place.
Demonic Data (Deadly Information?)
Center of the Swarm
Light Creature (It can be light or made of light)
Last edited by The Iconoclast; January 27th, 2005 at 04:45 PM.
No prob..it was just the completely wrong thread for this joke, you know...
Nice topics from all of you, besides the ones which aren't related to creatures *cough*...keep em coming...
-Designasaurus - undiscovered dinosaurs
-Xray Results Gone Bad
-Creature From Favorite Novel
-Classic Movie/TV Monster Redesign?
-Video Game Boss
-Cloned From Toe Jam
-"Don't Touch That!"
-Hellboy's New Partner
-Ghost in the machine
-creature living in only 2 dimentions
Last edited by Digisaur; March 20th, 2005 at 01:31 AM.
it lives in your bedroom
it lives in the walls
what would've we been if not apes
flying mega mammal
biomechs created by an underwater race
creatures living at 10 degrees kelvin
cute but deadly (vampire bushbaby and the like)
· Complex Extremophile plus symbiosis relation (lives in the most extreme conditions of the universe™ ).
· Giant Adamant "Excavator" plus prey creature (lives in half toxic rock half Adamant sub grounds).
· Star eater (a cold giant creature that needs to eat stars to keep its body core warm).
· The creature created by the human race that terminated the human race.
· Creature of creatures (A creature made out of a lot of little creatures).
· Omni eater (eats and assimilates whatever, while swirling).
· Black Hole Creator / Habitant / Traveler.
· Master of Mimetic (in all senses).
· Oldest deep-sea blind predator.
· Intelligent "Cannibal" Vegetal.
· Lovecraft would love it.
· Burning petrol golem.
· Rotten Demon.
· Chimera Fungi.
Last edited by Zafio; February 2nd, 2005 at 09:33 AM.
~New tortured Soul
~Monster Bush (or president of your choice)
~Mad Doctor & creature
When does the contest start, how do we enter?
Hungry buffalo-type creatures
Gaint versions of smaller animals.
Seraphim/cherubim/Demons/creatures of the end times.
creatures that could act like a crane/other heavy lifting machinery
intelligent life forms
Creatures w/o all five senses, or special senses (like infared light detection)
animals in a habitat that resemble another animal that shouldn't belong in the habitat ( flying whales/ moles, swimming birds/buffalo)
Elemental Dragons/elemental breathing creatures.
Last edited by Scarn; February 4th, 2005 at 05:20 PM.
- too many teeth
- cute but bites
- new fangs
- gnash gnash gnash
I like the cute but bites.
How about cute but deadly.
cute but crazy.
cute but scary.
Anyone see AVP? How about an adult Alien/Predator hybrid.