Sketchbook: *MOD's please move to sketchbook section* Ulvdemon Sketchbook 030805

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

*MOD's please move to sketchbook section* Ulvdemon Sketchbook 030805

I wanted to start a new thread dealing with my artwork because I wasn't quite happpy with some of my earlier attempts and felt the need to better control where I posted them. I hope you all enjoy and I welcome comments and critique's, its the only way I learn.

This is a sketch of an orbital platform. I wanted to see if I could actually get a design that was in my head on to paper and this is what attempt number 3 came up to:

After looking at some of Mark Millar's and Michael Turner's artwork, I wanted to see if I could practice some of the basic's or just get a feel of getting to paper what I see:

This is my practice work on a dropship for the story I want to develop. I kept it basic for now while I practice more on the basic's:

This is the sketch I did for the creature thread, my attempts at developing a enemy for my storyline. This for now is currently serving as the baseline for what may come:

This is a tribute picture I want to do in the future. I remember this concept from an earlier Punisher comic called Punisher Armory. This is based off of one of the pages:

Last edited by ulvdemon; April 8th, 2005 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Change of date...
    QTF IMI.... It's a MI thing!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 4