Nintendo Revolution: rumors / speculation thread - Page 4

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Personally, I'm holding out on the xbox360 and the PS3 so I can get the REVOLUTION!!! and if that Bob Ross game is legit, I will be one of those guys first in line to get it!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like the look of those screen shots Adam. I'm begining to get very excited about the Revolution. Actually the future of gaming is a much more exciting place becuase of Nintendo. How boring would it be if all there was to choose from was xbox and playstation? Maybe we would still have a Sega if things had gone differently...

Look how Friggin tiny it is, it looks so cool, I can't wait. Is there a set release date? I can't remember...
    Nintendo Revolution: rumors / speculation thread

Last edited by Spacemanchuck; April 11th, 2006 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Huge news, here's what the Revolution's ground breaking controlers really look like.

Might as well put up some usefull information. I'm amped that we will be able to use GC controlers and memory cards. But if this design is final it would make useing them very awkward. You would have to leave the side(top) panels open all the time if you used your old controlers much. What do you guys think?

Last edited by Spacemanchuck; April 11th, 2006 at 06:32 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ken Kutaragi: Microsoft is trailing behind us, but they are not a threat. They are good at improving [on products], but we will be advancing to the next level with revolutionary technology. Beating us for a short moment is like accidentally winning a point from a Shihan (Karate master), and Microsoft is still not a black belt. Just like with their operating systems, they might come out with something good around the third generation of their release.

It isn't a bad thing to have a high price. When we released the original PlayStation at 39,800 yen ($368), Nintendo's Super Famicom was in the 10,000 yen range ($100 range). Still, everyone went for the PlayStation. This time, ours [the PS3] will be like a BMW that's equipped with a Ferrari engine. Nintendo's [Revolution] will be something like a new model of a family car. Some people might want it, but if it was me, I'd want to advance to the next level.

He has a big mouth, he really does.

Anyways i'm saving up for the revolution this summer. can't wait! it's gonna be the best system out there.

Do you know the muffinman?

Originally Posted by creatix
    Once you understand what the word "stupid" means - age is no longer a valid excuse for being that way.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Gezzz. Thats pretty arrogant. He sounds like a jerk.

Im taking a wait nd see approach. Sounds like alot could change in the future to be sure....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.