Sketchbook: NSFW (Possibly? Eventually?) DRAW THE #$%ING OWL! Josh Metz Sketchbook Endeavor

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: NSFW (Possibly? Eventually?) DRAW THE #$%ING OWL! Josh Metz Sketchbook Endeavor

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

NSFW (Possibly? Eventually?) DRAW THE #$%ING OWL! Josh Metz Sketchbook Endeavor

Hey Concept Art!

My name is Josh, and my buddy HankTol got me back into Conceptart.org again. (Shouldn't have left, but you know...) Any who, since he has a sketchbook, I thought I should back him up with my art. I have been drawing for years, but there's so much more I need to do to grow. The art discipline I'm striving for eventually is Traditional Animation. I hope to also eventually include little animation loop gifs so hopefully I can get CA's look on that as well.

TLDR: Here's my work, help me grow into an awesome, paid, artist!

I just scribbled this. I want to finish cleaning it up and ink it perhaps. Everything is digitally painted now, so I dunno.

Name:  GoneHome 1 lowres.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  325.4 KB

I'll include some other doodles as the week goes on, but I can't guarantee anything since I do work full time, and work doing freelance art for a convention.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey man, welcome back to CA.org! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this sketch. Keep posting, you will find help here.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 2