Thread: Hey

Thanks

Hey

Hey everyone,

I wondered into this lounge looking thing via google, and unwittingly sat on a seat covered in super glue and tacked to the floor, so it looks like I'm sticking around for a bit, at least untill Tachi can come up with some brillient super glue softener (and a way to teach me to spell in english), or untill my brothers undead army of ex-pet hamsters finds and devours me (my, that would be messy). But thats okay, you seem like a plesant bunch, and I brought my funny flipy computer to doodle on (and with my vast and increadible knowledge of art, seeing as i have a full 1 year experience, I'll be needing all the help you can give me and then some), my insperation hat, an easel, some never before used traditional paints, and an over active imagination (capible of producing some of the longest sentences imaginable, thank god my spelling is better then it used to be, and just try saying this in one breath) so I hope we'll be friends. or something along those lines. I'll just sit in this corner and type out long, wierd replies that will, in fact, eventually drive you insane. but if your a successful artist, you must have managed to do that on your own somehow, so I hope you wont mind.

Got coffee?
    Last edited by Yulia; December 26th, 2004 at 05:58 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.