Art: Pen and Marker(18+ view)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Pen and Marker(18+ view)

This stuff isn't new, but it's not really old either, about the middle of the year or so, but I have gotten some surprisingly good reactions, especially from religious people about two of the three pictures, and they are very not religion friendly.

I did all these pieces in pencil and marker only, except for inking one of them, and I wanted to get some new reactions because I was thinking of doing another piece in this "series", if you can call it that. This is my darkest and most sadistic I have ever gotten, strangely enough I did this while at work lol.

Anyway, suggestions and thoughts on not only these finished pieces and a new addition would be nice, I hope 'm posting in the right spot.

Known For
    Click Here If Picture Doesn't Show
    Done with inspiration from a fellow coworker, appropriately named Angel. Anyway, I won't go into huge detail but everyone knows the basics that if you don't follow the bible, you go to hell, so I came up with this. The represents everyone who believes that you don't have to be married to have sex. And I don't mean just humping anything that walks, I mean the people(like myself) who believe in love before sex, not love then marriage then sex. The gay well, that's self explanitory. And the "freak" represents anyone who just "thinks outside the box", that doesn't blindly follow and book and wants to come to their own conclusions.

Not All Angels Wing
    Done, out of the blue actually. I had the idea to draw an Angel killer for a game idea I have in mind, some sort of creature that wasn't a demon... yet I got to this.

Stereotype Killer
    I hate the stereotype of most RPGs that mages, especially White Mages who are female, can't fight for themselves. So, here is this.

I know the third is not in the same context as the first two, but ideas on the whole series and an addition would be appreciated.

The only good Blue is a dead Blue!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    um.....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ewwww chix with dix

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I liked stereo type killer. SHe is standing inside her own cape.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    uhm... I didnt get any of these "messages". Seriously, sort your spiritual life out before making up messages, right now your ideas seem "distorted".

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I feel that you have a powerful message.
    It is however diluted by the use of the anime style characters.
    What ever you have to say with your art, say it strongly and with conviction.
    Thoughts like these have to be said with your original art self, not the trappings of another.
    I would like to see you revisited these themes, make them personal.
    Try to stay away from the anime language of character design, it will stunt your growth as an artist.
    Daniel

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.