I haven't really drawn anything that i've been happy with for quite some time, and when i do draw now usually i just end up doodling something and giving up. I dunno if i'm just in a slump or what, so i thought it might help if i started posting crap in here. The idea being that it might motivate me in some way to continue doing this...

random mini-dumpage:

this one is supposed to be Slash. drawn from a photo in rolling stone... i ended up going crazy with a gray marker because i screwed up and tried to shade it and then got all anal about it and made like i was scribbling it out (which is like erasing, except the exact opposite), but i used the gray marker to do the scribbles and i thought it actually looked better that way so i continued... and now i don't really know if i like it or not...

This one is supposed to be Tom Cruise. Yes i have mangled his neck. I'm sorry Mr. Cruise. This is another example of me being anal, then trying to fix a mistake with over-rendering. I'm good at not knowing when to quit, i guess.

i forgot who this one's supposed to be.

Older, but i like it... i don't think i've liked anything i've drawn as much as this since i did it. even with one messed up hand and one non-existant hand...

I have done some stuff for a children's book, but i don't think i'm supposed to be showing that stuff around yet, so i might post that later