First post for me: some sketches, tattoo flash and other stuff (some nudity)

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hey! I'm new here.. Been lookin around alot and this seems like an awesome art forum.. Seen alot of stuff here that I really love..

This is a picture I'm working on.. Mostly to practice at painting digitally.. I'm kinda stuck, dont really know were to go with it from here so some critique and comments would be great.. Dont really know what to do with the background, never been good at backgrounds
    So any tips to make her look more alive, about shading/light and ideas for a backgrund would be great.

Selfportrait GTA San Andreas style:

Some tattoo flash:

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey nice tattoos i was just thinking about incorperating some into a sculpt project..

About a background for the GI chick- have you thought of giving her a story? or making sense of what she's doing? That could help in deciding a background if you haven't done that yet. like.. ok she's basically naked, got some heavy weaponry, and a purse with some frags and a vibe in it.. If -possible- come up with a scenario why anyone would be goin out like that. Maybe she's in a ruined city fighting some major aliens..that are allergic to orgasms?

well basically what im getting at is that if you give her some story, it'll help you out to set her someplace, and after that it'll get you a better idea of what kinda lighting to give her.

oh, and welcome (from another newbie)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.