Frank Duveneck
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Frank Duveneck

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Frank Duveneck

stuff i scanned a while back, but i thought id share with everyone here.. enjoy while it lasts..

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can't believe anybody hasn't replied to this.... well probably cause not too many people round here know about him. heh. figures... I like duveneck alot even though he was SO hit and miss. Chase was alot better, Robert blum too. I really like alot of the bravura stuff that he did. Wish I could get a hold of one of his books for a decent price. Cheers to you main loop for posting this, more people need to about some important figures in art, especially the obscure ones.

-tiny

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Is this whats hot on the street right now? Painting smoking kids, and... men with huge hair and .. explosives in their shirts? Is it?

How bout you do a copy of one of these over the break? James Wu style.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Tinyhands - Yeah i know what you mean.. Its wierd that Duveneck's best period was while he was a student.. maybe it was being around Chase and the other guy, what was his name again? Robert Blum is also worth lookign up.. if i can find enough of his stuff i'll post it up.. Yeah the book is super expensive, i dont think you'll find it at an affordable price..

Stans - Hahah @ explosives in their shirts.. thats whats hot on the streets of baghdad.. I already did one of these James Wu style when i took his class.. How bout you and Lokal 2 work on some copies? Bust out the Oliver Green and Boon Sienna.. less plessure less plessure less plessure..

Members who have read this thread: 1