Hey I like the way you draw bodies and faces, Gives a comic feeling

to them. But keep practising, Life drawing really helps, more than anyone

can imagine, drawing from photos is ok too but you can get the 3D feal as

much.

Keep posting (especially life drawings)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    :o whoua your anatomy looks like nice ! i like gestures ! but i prefer the study from life drawing session ..

Keep it up !

Thanks
    woWW ... awesome works man.... thnx for the tIps ... u have some awesome anatomy works... pretty good...... !!
    "Roll the bones ''

My Cure

Thanks
    i really like your rhino drawings and your life drawings are really coming along especially the third one with the girl with her left foot under her right ! I need to take some life drawing classes or put up a mirror in my room. keep up the good work!
    Last edited by adevejian; February 19th, 2005 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks
    Hey NightVision!

Thanks so much again for checking out my sketchbook! This is some excellent work. Not only is it excellent, but it's getting better! I'm not exactly in a position to critique, but I will say that your pencil drawings near the top are awesome and I love the style. You seem to know what to study. Keep it up man, I'll be watching your thread!

Also I like the dinosaurs.

Thanks
    Hey there!
    I love your life figure drawings and I adore the way you do your gestures….
    I can't wait for your next update - your development is astonishing!!!
    Post more!
    Sketchbook
    Homepage
    Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.

Thanks
    You've done a great job here, especially with your figure drawings. I get the feel that you have a true understanding of anatomy and as such, have an undeniable advantage over most other artists. Keep up the great work!
    He who asks is a fool for five minutes,
    but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

Starting over.

Thanks
    Can you believe that cburt told me not to post in anyone's threads anymore?!?! I am insane and should be pitied. I hate myself. Why can't I draw well? Why? I know I am going to get rejected from the school I applied to. It is because everybody hates me. Hates me, hates me, hates me. All because I can't draw well. Ahahaaa... And then they say the REASON I can't is because I haven't done what I have already done!!! Oh hohoho. I see it is all just something to drive me crazy, so I will buy a gun and shoot a bullet into my brain and make the pain stop. That is what I really want. Who cares about drawing? Only retards and faggots draw! why would anybody care about that...why anybody could do that if they WANTED TO.

Thanks
    Cameron, you have to read the whole post ! Constructive and positive posts are fine !
    You have to understand that new members may have no idea why you'd post such a negative crit in their thread, and take it as an attack on their skills ... which I'm sure is not your intention.

I understand that you need to vent your frustration sometimes, but try to find another way to do this ... don't get yourself banned !

So cheer up a bit, be nice when you post, and GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE TO IMPROVE !

I'll post soon in your thread !

Everybody else that commented, thanks a lot ! I'll reply to all of you when I've got some art to show (bad bad doodles right now ... dun wanna show ). Lol, I'll get past it...

Thanks
    So nice work man, your improving. I dunno really what to critsis right now. But.. um.. I guess you could try to experiment with rendering a bit more.

Great work, keep it up!

Thanks
    I was looking through your thread again, and you really are doing well. It seems you are very good at learning new information.

Well, thank you for trying to help me. I really hope I can make some progress... It means everything to me.

Thanks
    yes ! I am still alive & drawing!
    After quite a batch of endles doodles, I'm up for some studies again !
    This time: scapula, clavicle, thorax !
    Trying to get these done pretty quickly, what I don't get now, I'll get easier next round ... anxious to get to the limbs & muscles .

NightVision Sketchbook - update Oct 6th, 2008 - Pics only on page 4

maxetormer ! That means a lot coming from you ! In fact your thread was the one that made me figure out how to subscribe to a thread. Even if I haven't posted in your thread yet, let me assure you that I'm following it very closely and enjoying each update !

Alvarez, thanks ! I must admit I am into comics ... & I should get some more lifedrawings in here soon.

Shylone_Breath, thanks ... I always like to hear what people like ... cause it's not for everyone the same .

leonard_davi: I love drawing people, so that explains my interest in anatomy I guess ... thank you for visiting my thread & keep up the good work !

adevejian, yea, I like that one also a lot ! Good idea about mirror/model ... you'll learn a lot from it !

Nealo, thanks man ! Once I get tired with these studies, I'll probably get some more finished work done again ... that'll be the test to see if it's better than 2 months ago .

Imageproof, heh, long wait, but here's that first small update, hopefully more will follow soon (I'm up for it anyway !) ... keep up your work too ... I check in regularly !

klinesmoker, I check your thread a lot lately ... you got some cool improvement going ! Maybe anatomy is my strength, but those inkdrawings are yours ... heh, maybe we can rub some off on each other .... lmao !

Tigermilk, MAN ! I haven't gotten to the faces yet, lol. But you're right, so I WILL get some faces in, and some rendering ! It may take a while, but I'll get to it ! I'll soon check in in your thread again too ... curious what you've been doing lately !

Cameron, thanks a lot for the encouragement ! And you sure are making progress already, even if it's not yet in the big things you're waiting for ... Let's keep busting our asses, and improve both, yea ?

Thanks everyone for checking out my thread & posting ! Means a lot to me !
    And now ... back to the drawing table !! See you all later !
    Last edited by NightVision; February 28th, 2005 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    Good work, I like the pose studies!
    /Daniel

Sketchbook

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast