Thanks

Greetings to all

Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself a bit. I'm a 3D artist working in the medical animation field. I've been at it profesionally for 4 years now but I'm looking to expand into the games industry. I've joined Conceptart.org in hopes that the fine artists on here can help spark some creativity and give me some feedback from time to time.

Cheers!

Jake

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hey n welcome... ummm what exactly is the medical animation field? Im curious.
    Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Rook
    hey n welcome... ummm what exactly is the medical animation field? Im curious.
    I work at a Medical College (it's a hospital and a college together) and create visualizations for them. For example, I made an anatomically accurate human heart, both inside and out, which beats with all the valves. It was recently used in the classroom for first year med students during their introduction to the heart. I render out animations which the professor then narrates while teaching, so he can slow it down, speed it up.....that type of stuff. Right now I'm making a DVD that shows what happens when you have a rotator cuff tear in your shoulder. It's valuable stuff, but not always the most fun to work on day in/day out.

Thanks
    oh awesome, im that bit wiser now
    Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.