Final Project help

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Final Project help

hey everyone, i dont post here much but i wanted to get some help from you guys and gals on a wip. i have an art project due in about 2 weeks about identity. this is all i got so far and im hoping to develope it into a page out of a comic. right now its supposed to be me running in this futuristic city from these cyborgs. this is just part of it and im hoping to get some crits on it so far for example i suck with anatomy and it doesnt even have hands yet. would anyone have any help to give out? thanks.

Final Project help

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Perhaps do a batch of thumbnails with the overall composition of the painting? Put in a general lay of the land and where the other figures are going to be, before you get to involved in the detail on one figure, because you may end up realizing his pose is not quite right in the end.

--marie--

Don't forget to read the stickied FAQ's before posting

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think that most of the anatomy is pretty good. His head and neck are bothering me though. It just seems kinda unnatural and forced. maybe if you had his head looking forward a little more and his eyes looking back (if that makes sense). Also, is this the whole page for the painting? if it is, then you might have some problems trying to fit cyborgs in the background You might want to make him a little smaller so you have more room to paint in a city and cyborgs. Thats just my opinion. but it looks pretty good so far though.

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."
    Scott Adams

Welch's New Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    its going to be a wide shot so i can fit a little bit of the city in there, this is probably the 3rd or 4th pic i did for this frame. ive done several thumbnails and decided to stick with this one. the face is bothering me also along with the neck muscles i think i screwed them up. this was done on my tab in photoshop cs so i think im going to try doing the city scape right now and fitting this in over it. ill post some more up shortly, damn college finals are killing me

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.