Thanks

improv comics group

howdy, y'all
    yes, yes, i know i havnt posted in a very, very long time. so sue me.

so, im here to let you know about this group a buddy of mine and i started. its called "jam comics" (cheesy name, yes i know). essentially what we do is we all meet at a cafre and do improv comics- lets say, i draw panel one ona page. someone else inks it, or draws another panel. last time we had a stack of unfinished pages (each mini-story is a page long) in the center and youd grab one and work on it.
    we just started a week ago and had some friggen' awesome turnout- as well as some seriously awesome artists.its a friggen' good way for some (artistic) excersise. it was great. we're having our next meeting this thursday, dec. 2nd at canvas cafe and gallery at 9th and lincoln in san francisco, from 6-10 pm. (possibly later) id love to see some conceptart.org kids out there as ive only met a couple.
    after we have a few more meetings were going to make a compilation of the pages that are finished and get a table at APE (alternative press expo) and sell them, or whatever.
    heres the site from the origianal group in minneapolis:
    http://www.cartoonistconspiracy.com/

PM me or email me with any questions. all you have to bring is supplies (pens and stuff, we'll have regular printer paper) and maybe some some comics to check out while drawing.canvas cafe has good food, good coffee, and , most importantly, a full bar. you dont have to be there for the full time but if you could that would be awesome.
    cmon- you know you wanna.
    -meredith
    " 'You might want to sit down..this is going to feel unpleasantly like being drunk'
    'Whats so bad about being drunk?'
    'Ask a glass of water' "

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    im going to commit a forum faux pas and give myselft a BUMP..becuase its this thursday and doggonit, i want to see you guys there
    " 'You might want to sit down..this is going to feel unpleasantly like being drunk'
    'Whats so bad about being drunk?'
    'Ask a glass of water' "

Thanks
    it seems like it would be fun but i live in mississippi. My friends and i do something simmiler. Unfortantly their all writers, lol. We get together every wensday. They come up with short stories and nag me to draw clips from. As much as I complain, and tell them to leave me alone, I love it. It give me a chance to visualizes and scketch sences that, in all truth, I would never try if not for them. It's a great experiance and that why i'm giveing this a bump.
    "gonna buy me a dimond and gem speedboat, and paint it gold" Run Ronnie Run"