Thanks

Question The Name of the Tool

Hi, guys,

While traveling to France, I once purchased this cool Pentel pen that had a brush on the tip.
    It completelly changed my life!!!
    However, as time passed, I started running low on ink cartridges and when I found out that there´s not a single art store in here who knows about it, my whole world collapsed.
    My best hope now is to buy it online.

However, I don´t even know the name of these pens, have you ever used one?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Try ordering them online from Dick Blick:
    http://www.dickblick.com/categories/...#layoutmarkers

The ones you might be referring to are the LePlume II Duals.

For BLACK line weight brush markers, try the Copic Multiliners, they come in a medium & fine tip version as well as matching disposable technical pens.

I'd HIGHLY suggest you try the Copic COLOR marker sets just on the fact that they are re-fillable & they have a great variety of colors. The only major down side to them right now is their North American distribution sucks ass. Ordering from them is like pulling teeth.

Another much more accessible possibility would be to go with the Pantone Trias- much more accessible and you can also get a brush marker tube. You'd have to load it up with the color that you want, but it is a possibility if you want a brush tip. Pantone services & supports their products a helluva lot easier than Copic.

Both Copic & Pantone are also laser printer friendly as well.

Thanks
    Heya, Storyboard Dave, I really thank you for your help.

Someone gave me a link a few moments ago and it´s actually exactly the pen I have in here.

http://www.scribblers.co.uk/acatalog...lligraphy.html

Now I´m divided between the pens I´ve grown to love using in the last 6 years or so and my natural curiosity toward the ones you pointed out.

Thanks
    It never hurts to try out other pens.

I've experimented with a ton of new "innovations" over the years. Some of which have come and gone because of the manufacturers discontinuing them or I've just plain abandoned them due to my style evolving.

Right now I have access to those Copic markers and I'm loving them but who knows? In a few months they could discontinue them & I'd be boned. I still love my Pantone markers just for the refillability factor, but I've hated their earth tones. Prismacolors make some nice earth tones and yet have lousy greys. I guess I'm never that tied into one brand and I'd highly encourage anyone & everyone to continue experimenting.