Thread: hi. new.

Thanks

hi. new.

Hello; just joined. I've been into art ever since I was old enough to hold a crayon (thankfully I've developed a little further than that over the years...). I also have a rather extensive imagination, and am constantly coming up with new creatures and characters. Especially monsters. I apparently have somewhat of a preoccupation with spikes and fangs... The biggest "monster" I own at the moment is only a pacman frog. But at least gets eight inches and can draw blood if he bites, though I'm hoping to get something bigger--maybe a snake or a bearded dragon ... I'm rather wierd that way. All the other girls are constantly talking about shopping and makeup and how many pairs of shoes they have and new clothes and who's going out with who... Me, I'd rather talk about reptiles, philosophy, or maybe the idiocies of the modern world... I'm an introvert who hates loud noises and lots of people. I'm phobic of crowds and would rather stay home and paint than go to a party, and even hanging with friends gets old after a while. Art is my sanctuary. It's how I vent my emotions, it's what I enjoy doing.

Anyway, here's me, and I hope I haven't just bored you all to death (writing is another one of my hobbies...).

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Welcome to the board whisper, it's good to know more girls are coming into this community. I'm pretty much like you in the way that I rather be home sketching or doing something art related rather than partying or be in a big crowd, like the mall for example. Writing is also cool, the thing I like about it is that your not restricted to anything, all your emotions or feelings are contain in words. Well see you around the board and do start a daily sketchbook it's a great way to keep track of your progression, and get great inciteful critique, I better stop talking or I'll start writing a novel.
    "If you only heard one side of the story, then you must be deaf in the other ear." - Sok N. Wett

Sok's Sketchbook Thread Last Updated November 25

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whisper
    I'm an introvert who hates loud noises and lots of people. I'm phobic of crowds and would rather stay home and paint than go to a party, and even hanging with friends gets old after a while.
    Same here.

Thanks
    Same here. We're the rare ones who sacrifice good time to enhance our abilities.
    You don't think we're nerds do You?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.