Thanks

HALO 2 - Conceptart.org Xbox Live Gathering!!! Whats your GameTag???

any 'Live' accounts out there?

My tag is 'Face Pants' if anyone wants to play.

The online is slick and smooth! I was sold on it today when an enemy jumped in the passenger-seat of my warthog and started plugging away at my head.
    Last edited by JoshuaTheJames; November 20th, 2004 at 01:13 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    cthomp69

o will probably beat single player first. game kicks ass though

Thanks
    My tag is "Sinix".. I haven't picked halo 2 up yet.. but I will soon.

Thanks
    dude i will be Live next week....

Then i will murder you lol...

Thanks
    my name is "JackalAnubis" if you want to get served, or serve some fools wid me

Thanks
    Mine is:

TIMB3RW0LF

The o in wolf is a zero....

Halo 2 is the most fun I've had on an online game...

Last night I was in a 5 on 5 CTF match on the Zanzibar map... We were down by one and on offense with only 10 sec left, so I figured I'd go for the flag, but they had at least two guys guarding it for the whole match, and it was difficult to even get to. I was up on the axle of the big spinning disk and sniped a guy standing in front of the entrance of the complex with my battle rifle. Then I hopped down and grabbed his shotgun and headed into the complex. Again with only a few seconds left on the clock and came in through the front door, and saw 3 enemys in the room. I gave the first one both barrels in the face with the shotgun, threw a lucky nade and took out both the other guys, grabbed the flag. Then it went into sudden death mode. I ran up the ramp and shot through the second story doorway and over to the middle platform. As I did that I heard one of the enemy players shout "Where the @#$^ is he?!?!" then I ran across and jumped the middle barrier and saw (and heard) three of my teamates cheering and firing over my head. I started to take fire from behind and was nearing the archway and had to make a flying leap over my teammates. Then to my horror, I was sniped mid-air still clutching my flag. Immediatlty afterwards, my three teammates were decimated by a rocket, and the enemy retrieved their flag and we lost 2 to 1. But man was it ever fun. This is just one story out of dozens that make this one of the most rewarding games to play online. Man, I can't wait to play again tonight....
    Last edited by Scubasteve; November 22nd, 2004 at 12:52 PM.

Thanks
    Has anyone else noticed how bad the lag has gotten on Halo 2's xbox live games. Its worse everytime I play it. Hopefully they'll get it under control soon.

Thanks
    I haven't really noticed... we should set a time for CA people to play some Halo2.

Thanks
    I just set up an Xbox live account with my Halo 2 purchase. I don't think I'll be renewing my subscription after the trial is over though, but I'd like to roll with you cats if you're on. I go by the Nick "Goldenavatar" and I can be found on Xbox live from 6:30pm to 7:30pm on weekdays. Weekends it's going to vary, but I might try to be on in the afternoons.

Thanks
    Me and all my buddies usually get together Monday nights ... Monday is the perfect day of the week for us because no new games have shiped into retailers (our attention can be completely focused on Halo2, and helps pass the wait for new titles)

Thanks
    the account i used to guest on, Vadiacao, was taken away to another state for winter vacation I won't be able to play again until i go back up to SF, lucky im going back early for the workshop!

will probably cash in on 2months free as either ExeCute or guest on BigKidIcarus

Fun moment: assault game,burial mounds, on offense, i pick up the bomb and run to the warthog with my teammates. someone gets in driver seat, someone gets in gunner, and another kid sits in passenger.. at this point i wish i had the mic on me.. i had to run to the front of the car and wave the bomb around, but he didn't get the hint until his own gunner started shooting at him

Thanks
    Mine is Blades0001
    - BLADES