Thanks

Looking for Colorist and illustration Pen tool Tracer for my sketches! STREET ART

Name:  1554238955888.jpg
Views: 1134
Size:  85.6 KB

I need a pro illustrator Tracer to trace my sketches and a colorist to color them. We wil be famous and we will split the cash in 3. I`m gonna blow up the sketches in huge posters as in street art and in serigraphies to sell them.
    Anyone willing to collab?
    Choose one, trace it and color it and send it to astralhicker@gmail.com so we can start Collabing!
    imgur.com/a/0GwvcBH non symetric drawings, I love the first one for example,I can make more
    If you want, you can erase some extra drawings and add new things like human figures, etc
    Last edited by BanBoo; April 3rd, 2019 at 07:47 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    the Ink

Thanks
    Is this a joke? I don't know what's worse; actually thinking these sketches are worth a professional's time or being so broke you try the exposure hustle on CA. I'm not convinced this is a serious ask. No one's ego is that big to think these would get anyone famous.

My favorite part is how he fakes a symmetrical drawing by "discreetly" mirroring all of his sketches. No, this is a troll.

Thanks
    Sorry about the poor welcome dude. These guys are so quick to make their insulting comments yet offer no help whatsoever.

I've got your back though, I traced and coloured it for you.

Name:  art.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  458.4 KB

Thanks
    sorry, it`s the way I exposed the info without curating the drawings, some of them are reall beautifull, click on the first link and they are not symetric.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyT View Post
    Is this a joke? I don't know what's worse; actually thinking these sketches are worth a professional's time or being so broke you try the exposure hustle on CA. I'm not convinced this is a serious ask. No one's ego is that big to think these would get anyone famous.

My favorite part is how he fakes a symmetrical drawing by "discreetly" mirroring all of his sketches. No, this is a troll.
    You don`t have vision, I want to make a poster version of this and place it has a huge street art, I`m looking for serious colorists.

My portefolio so you see I`m real https://www.behance.net/astralhick6abe

Thanks

Angry STREET ART:I need an illustrator pen Tracer to trace some of sketches and a Colorist

Name:  Arch future.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  51.8 KBName:  bow of cyber fruit.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  59.3 KBName:  dino madness.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  72.3 KBName:  flame sword.jpg
Size:  79.9 KBName:  fledged artist.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  68.3 KBName:  IMG_20190402_220833.jpg
Size:  71.9 KBName:  neo graffiti mustard.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  54.0 KBName:  parametrized spiky throne.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  62.5 KBName:  sea horse.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  67.0 KBName:  shield1.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  72.6 KBName:  snail dog.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  72.5 KBName:  spaceship galeta.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  62.1 KBName:  sunset in singali.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  70.8 KBName:  tennis ball spraying neo turret.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  50.0 KBName:  wondering.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  42.5 KB

I need a pro illustrator Tracer to trace my sketches with a pen tool and a colorist (or a texture collage artist) to color them. We will be famous and we will split the cash in 3. I`m gonna blow up the sketches in huge posters as in street art and in serigraphies to sell them.Anyone willing to collab?
    Choose one, trace it and color it and send it to astralhicker@gmail.com so we can start Collabing!

I`ve recieved some trolling comments and I undertand as I have not Curated the info.Now it`s better. There are some infamous symetrical drawings you can also choose https://imgur.com/a/vEc3cEm.Please choose 1 non symetric drawing.

To see that I`m starting as a real artist:
    https://www.behance.net/astralhick6abe

Thanks
    I still can't tell if you're serious after seeing this.

Thanks
    On the off chance you're being dead serious, you'll need some kind of contract drawn up legally binding you to splitting the profits before anyone invests time on your project. Once you have a contract that we can sign, posted here, you'll be taken way more seriously.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BanBoo View Post
    You don`t have vision, I want to make a poster version of this and place it has a huge street art, I`m looking for serious colorists.
    It's not really fair to say that someone has no vision, perhaps they just don't have your particular vision.

If you are serious about this and can visualize how it will look, why not create it yourself? You could download Alchemy (http://al.chemy.org/) and produce sufficiently high-res images to print in to posters. It has a built-in symmetry function that would achieve the effect you're looking for. Experiment with different colour palettes and see which looks best.

From there you can try it out on a large scale as street art. Learn how to mirror shapes in perspective, measure it out and grab some spray cans and go for it.

What I'm trying to say is that if you're serious, go for it and create it instead of putting others down.