Thanks

Russian academy of arts in florence?

There's this art school named "Russian Academy of Arts in Florence" it's located... in florence. Here's their web page: https://www.artac.org/

Has anyone studied there before? Is it a good school? I sent them a portfolio for critique, and they told me I had enough level to enter their school. Which surprised me. It would be nice to enter, but I would like to hear opinions from people that have studied there. I don't want to blindly go to italy to enter a bad school.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I've only heard of this school before. To my knowledge, they seem to teach in a similar (or same?) style to the Repin Academy in St Petersburg, which I've heard great things about. Not sure if the two schools are linked somehow, maybe someone else can help?

Interestingly enough, I found out NMA (New Masters Academy) launched a series on the Russian Academic Approach, there's an overview here: https://www.nma.art/learningpaths/ru...-fundamentals/

I think that course is around 40 hours, perhaps it would be a good way to get a taste of what you might learn at this school but at a much cheaper price and without any major commitment. Of course, learning in a school has other advantages than learning online but thought it might be a good option to consider.