Thread: VoliverB Art

Thanks

VoliverB Art

Good night guys! I'm doing a post here as well, plus my sketch book post. I think most of my gear is more finalized than for unfinished arts. But I need to improve a lot, especially in environments. I can not think well about perspectives, sometimes I feel the need to do them.
    My Instagram >>> https://www.instagram.com/voliverarts
    Name:  FireFox.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  58.0 KB
    Last edited by Vittor G; February 8th, 2019 at 09:46 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Name:  Ocean_soul.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  90.3 KBName:  Warrior_Camudongo.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  95.2 KBName:  IMG_0084.jpg
Views: 833
Size:  112.4 KB

Thanks
    @Vittor G: As someone who struggles to finish pieces, I admire that you are able to do so with the kind of quality you have presented here.

Some of these might look even more interesting if there was some sort of an environment designed for them. If these are mostly organic environments, you could perhaps dedicate some time in your practice to designing them separately (with perspective intact), before learning how to fuse characters into them.

Part Four in the book "Creative Illustration" by Andrew Loomis was helpful to me in learning how to stage characters in their environments. Also master studies that show effective staging of characters in organic environments. Have fun, and all the best!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to animatosoor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Name:  Light2.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  54.6 KB

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by animatosoor View Post
    @Vittor G: As someone who struggles to finish pieces, I admire that you are able to do so with the kind of quality you have presented here.

Some of these might look even more interesting if there was some sort of an environment designed for them. If these are mostly organic environments, you could perhaps dedicate some time in your practice to designing them separately (with perspective intact), before learning how to fuse characters into them.

Part Four in the book "Creative Illustration" by Andrew Loomis was helpful to me in learning how to stage characters in their environments. Also master studies that show effective staging of characters in organic environments. Have fun, and all the best!
    Thank you very much for your words, will help me a lot in my evolution. I'm going to read and study Chapter 4 of the book you indicated to me. I have a lot of difficulty connecting an environment to the character, and I need to improve it urgently. Thanks again for your tips, are very valuable to me!

Thanks
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 514
Size:  75.3 KB

Thanks
    Some really amazing works here!
    If I were to comment on something to make them even better is that you should pay a bit more attention to the anatomy. It is noticeable that you have some good understanding in that field, but if you went into it even deeper I think these will look really solid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DamjanGj For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DamjanGj View Post
    Some really amazing works here!
    If I were to comment on something to make them even better is that you should pay a bit more attention to the anatomy. It is noticeable that you have some good understanding in that field, but if you went into it even deeper I think these will look really solid.
    Thank you very much for your words! I really have to study more anatomy, it is very difficult to translate everything the anatomy provides to the artist, but it is very worthwhile when you have a solid ability in this area! Thanks again for visiting my sketchbook and liking my work!

Thanks
    Name:  CHOW.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  133.9 KBName:  CHow3.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  49.3 KB

Thanks
    Name:  FireFox.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  58.0 KBName:  CHOW23.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  66.7 KB